RPSC JLO Recruitment Notification 2019 released for Junior Legal Officer Vacancy. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invites the Online Application from the Eligible Candidates for the Junior Legal Officer (JLO) from 26.09.2019 to 25.10.2019.
RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Legal Officer|
|Vacancy||Non TSP – 145 & TSP – 11|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|Apply online||Click here. from 26.09.2019 to 25.10.2019|
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Vacancy 2019:
- Non-TSP – 145
- TSP – 11
RPSC JLO Age Limit:
Candidates who have the age of 21 to 40 Years as on 01.01.2020 are eligible to apply for the JLO Post.
RPSC JLO Educational Qualification:
- Must be Law Graduate from a University established by Law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency (Professional) degree.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
RPSC JLO Salary:
Candidates are advised to have an L-10 (Grade Pay – 3600/-) as a salary.
RPSC JLO Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce
RPSC JLO Application Fee:
- General & OBC Candidates – Rs. 350
- PWD & Other Candidates – Rs. 250
- SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 100
RPSC JLO Application:
Candidates can apply Online from 26.09.2019 to 25.10.2019.
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|