Hiring Engineer Graduate At Rolls Royce || Apply Now!!! – Rolls Royce has released a notification about the recruitment of Senior / Staff Engineer –Power Electronics Converters. The Job Location is Singapore. The Board seeks the energetic and enthusiastic candidates for fulfill the recruitment. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website. The Eligibility criteria, qualification, job description and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Senior / Staff Engineer –Power Electronics Converters|
Mode of Application
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Details:
About Rolls Royce:
Rolls-Royce Electrical (RRE) is responsible for developing world class electrical technologies and products, as well as the associated integrated power generation and propulsion turnkey systems. RRE is rapidly extending the company’s capability in the electrical domain and plays an increasingly important role in all our businesses as we move forward. Rolls-Royce Electrical – Singapore (RRE-SG) is developing electrical technologies, products and systems to drive the electrification in our aerospace, marine and land power system businesses. RRE-SG is seeking experienced and enthusiastic domain experts who are willing to join us and lead/contribute this unique technology and product development journey.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The Education Qualification for Senior / Staff Engineer –Power Electronics Converters post is BS/MS/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering (with major in Power Electronics). Candidates with significant industrial and technology commercialization experience will be preferred.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Experience:
- Strong technical knowledge of power electronics converter topologies (DC/AC and DC/DC) and power semiconductor devices which are applicable for high voltage and power application.
- Strong technical knowledge of gate driver design, embedded systems design (controller), magnetic components and layout of power converter system.
- Advanced experience in design of PCBs including schematics and multi-layer PCBs for Power converters
- Excellent understanding of packaging and thermal management of power converters
- Experience in modeling and time domain simulation software for power converter design
- Familiarity with FEM simulation tools to optimize power converter design
- Preferred experience with MATLAB/ Simulink/ HDL coder for model-based design
- Ability to work with components and solution suppliers to meet the system requirements is a must. The candidate should have a strong vendor and supplier database.
- Experience in solving noise problems in high switching frequency converters and ability to design of EMI/EMC filters to meet stringent requirements. It should be supported by good understanding of converter layout and component placement in converters.
- Experience in the development of commercial high-power and high-voltage power electronics converters for electric drives, power supplies and power conditioners.
- Experience as technical lead to develop high performance power electronic converter to fulfill requisite standards (e.g. aerospace standards).
- Undertake test rig design for these converters and associated commissioning.
- Knowledge of potential issues when integrating power electronics converter into distribution system with various energy storages and sources/loads.
- Experience in aerospace Industry is preferred. Candidates with experience in marine, renewable, automotive, mining or similar industries are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and exposure of aircraft/gas turbine engines will be advantageous.
- Familiarity with different industrial standards for electrical system is an essential and knowledge/exposure of aerospace standards will be advantageous
- Experience in working in multi-domain team (Electrical, Mechanical, Control and Thermal). In general, you should have broad interests across engineering disciplines and a sound understanding of interactions with other engineering disciplines.
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary, global team environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- An ability to achieve targets while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to monitor social, industrial and academic developments of technology and develop technology development plans.
- Development of future Power Electronics technologies and products for different Rolls-Royce businesses.
- Advance the knowledge of the integration of Power Electronics Converters with associated components/subsystems e.g. electrical machines, power network, energy storage systems with the goal of optimizing overall system performance in relation to the specifics of the applications.
- Maintain a good understanding of ‘state-of-the-art’ in power converter component technologies e.g. new power devices, passive devices and components, magnetic, bus bar, cooling technologies and thermal management solutions, embedded systems (hardware and firmware), EMC, gate drives, sensors, 3D printing etc. Actively work with suppliers to acquire these technologies as required.
- Work towards becoming a subject matter expert (SME) for Power Electronic and represent the RRE-SG on Power Electronics matters in internal initiatives and represent the company at appropriate external venues.
- Develop component, subsystem and system level models in order to enhance the team’s ability to accelerate design, development and testing activities.
- Lead R&D projects and manage cross-functional activities to deliver committed milestones, on time and within budget while meeting technical, business and customer requirements.
Expected Selection Procedure:
The Selection Procedure is based on the following:
- Case Study
- Written Exam
- Group Activity
- Aptitude Test
How To Apply?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the apply online link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 is online
The job location for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 is Singapore.