Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Out –Apply Online For Technician Post || Check Details. The Rolls Royce has released the notification of recruitment for Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Technician vacancy. The eligible candidates can apply for the post online. The post details are given below in the description. For more recruitment news keeps following our site.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Details:
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Technician
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
The candidates must have complete degree in STEM discipline (Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or Physics) 4+ years of experience, OR Bachelor of Science degree in STEM discipline (Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or Physics) 2+ years of experience. For more education details refer official notice.
- Computer systems and Scanning Electron microscopes (SEM) Expert Software and hardware knowledge.
- Strong Customer Support skills and interpersonal skills
- Rapidly troubleshot and repair Scanning Electron microscopes. (JetSCAN/ACE) either over the phone and or/onsite.
- Identify Planning & Control (P&C) hazards that may impact on the delivery of Customer requirements.
- Independently Plan and execute all travel and SEM repairs for onsite at the customer’s location within Contractual requirements.
- This position will require international and domestic travel up to 90% some are austere environments
How to apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment?
- Go to the Official site of Rolls Royce.
- Select the Careers section at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Click here to search jobs” Option.
- Find the Notifications of Required Post and Click to open.
- Read the Notification carefully and Click the Apply button on the right side of the page.
- Fill the Application form and click submit.
What is the post name in Rolls Royce?
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Technician is the post name.
How to apply for the job in Rolls Royce?
Apply for the post online.
The candidates must have 4+ years of experience in relevant field experience.