Rolls Royce Recruitment 2022 Last Date; High School Diploma or equivalent can Apply Online!! Rolls Royce has released the recruitment notification for filling up the Aircraft Engine Mechanic posts. Candidates who are willing can apply online on or before 27.05.2022. Check details here. This is the reminder for you to apply because the last date within two days. Kingsville is the job location.
Candidates should have possess High School Diploma or equivalent with 4+ years of experience of jet engine repair/overhaul. Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, etc.Ability to lift, hold and carry up to 50 pounds unaided. Required to be available for Service Support on a 24-hour basis, including weekends and holidays.To be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship
- Services and repairs aircraft engines
- Reads and interprets technical publications, maintenance manuals, service bulletins and other specifications to determine method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Inspects engines and components, sub-components, modules and all fuel, oil, air related systems in accordance with applicable maintenance manuals
- Tests engine operation, using applicable manuals and test equipment, to determine serviceability and or fault-isolate source of malfunction as necessary.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces electrical wiring system and engine accessories.
- So, apply soon on or before 27/05/2022 by referring the details given above and if you want more details then click on the link below.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have possess High School Diploma or equivalent
4+ years of experience of jet engine repair/overhaul
Kingsville is the job location