Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility || Apply Now!!! Rolls Royce has released the notification about the recruitment of the post of Future Intelligence Technologist (Artificial Intelligence). The board seeks the dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to fulfil the recruitment. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned in this post through official website. The job location is Singapore. The Application procedure is purely online. The Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria, Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 roles, Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 responsibilities and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Name of the post||
Future Intelligence Technologist (Artificial Intelligence)
No of vacancies
|As per recruitment|
About Rolls Royce:
Rolls-Royce Electrical (RRE) is responsible for developing world class electrical technologies and products, as well as the associated integrated power generation and propulsion turnkey systems. RRE is rapidly extending the company’s capability in the electrical domain and plays an increasingly important role in all our businesses as we move forward. Rolls-Royce Electrical – Singapore (RRE-SG) is developing electrical technologies, products and systems to drive the electrification in our aerospace, marine and land power system businesses. RRE-SG is seeking experienced and enthusiastic domain experts who are willing to join us and lead/contribute this unique technology and product development journey.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria:
A candidates should have possess in BSc (or higher) degree in a relevant discipline with at least 3 years of work experience in developing new AI capabilities for real-world applications
- Hands-on and strong knowledge in advanced data analytics and machine learning methods. Experience in automated machine learning, trustable AI, knowledge elicitation/representation, reasoning and decision making is desirable.
- Working knowledge of commercial-off-the-shelf and open source tools and platforms for AI
- Experience developing AI solutions for structured, textual and time-series data is expected. Additional capabilities in other data types (e.g. images, videos, real-time) and large dataset are desirable.
- Strong coding and system integration/testing skills using Python/R, Java etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable collaborating across geographies and working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged
- Curious, proactive and motivated to take on challenges
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality results under time constraints
- Experience in project management and business savvies is desired
In the Central Technology and Strategy organization, the Future Intelligence Technologies (FIT) team strives to leverage artificial intelligence to transform the way we do engineering. We enhance existing business’s competitiveness and create options for new businesses by assessing and development new AI capabilities and translating them into valuable assets. FIT leverages AI to design, manufacturing, operate and maintain quality products with competitive efficiency.
FIT is looking for aspiring and innovative technologists to join our creative team to push the boundary of technology and deliver great values to our stakeholders
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer cutting-edge technologies that deliver the cleanest, safest and most competitive solutions to our planet’s vital power needs. We embrace the power of data and technology and aim to be Digital First in everything we do.
To ensure we continue to be pioneers of our industry, Rolls-Royce has a team of over 16,500 engineers around the globe. They include everyone from world experts in their field to those who manage hundreds of people and millions of pounds worth of investments. We recruit engineers at all levels and in a range of disciplines. And while we encourage specialization, we also offer freedom to cross-specialize and develop skills across a number of different areas.
Specific duties of this role:
- You will be required to identify and assess promising new AI technologies, and where needed, mature them for adoption within the company.
- For R&D activities, you will evaluate technology options, perform additional investigation and development, and work closely with business stakeholders to trial and validate the capabilities. Rapid prototyping using open source and commercial tools and platforms is expected.
- As part of our open innovation agenda, you will also identify and select appropriate partners, manage the collaboration with partners and stakeholders, and perform project management duties to ensure timely delivery of capabilities.
- Successful candidate will be challenged and given the opportunity to be entrepreneurial in identifying and developing technology-inspired concepts to create new business opportunities.
- You will grow into and serve as a subject matter expert to provide advice to businesses and senior executives in selected AI discipline
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Expected Selection Procedure:
- Case Study
- Written Exam
- Group Activity
- Aptitude Test
How To Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 notification
- Click the apply online link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The job location for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 is singapore.
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 is online