Rolls Royce Principal Engineer Recruitment 2021 Out!!! BE Graduation || Apply Now!!! – Rolls Royce has released a notification about the recruitment of Principal Engineer- Fuel System Post. The Board seeks the dynamic and innovative candidates for fulfill the recruitment. The Job Location is Pune. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website. The Eligibility criteria, qualification, experience, job description and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Principal Engineer- Fuel System|
|Mode of Application||
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Details:
About Rolls Royce:
Rolls-Royce Electrical (RRE) is responsible for developing world class electrical technologies and products, as well as the associated integrated power generation and propulsion turnkey systems. RRE is rapidly extending the company’s capability in the electrical domain and plays an increasingly important role in all our businesses as we move forward. Rolls-Royce Electrical – Singapore (RRE-SG) is developing electrical technologies, products and systems to drive the electrification in our aerospace, marine and land power system businesses. RRE-SG is seeking experienced and enthusiastic domain experts who are willing to join us and lead/contribute this unique technology and product development journey.
- The Educational Qualification for Principal Engineer- Fuel System post is Masters/ Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 08 to 10 years of experience in relevant field.
- The Job category is Component Engineering
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of PTC CREO and Wind-chill.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Should have strong understanding of mechanical engineering / Manufacturing processes like casting, machining, etc.
- Hands on experience in HP and LP fuel lines, common rail, fuel pump, injector, and / or other fuel system components.
- Specification sheet preparation.
- Knowledge of part qualification criteria and DVPs.
- Experience of handling field or testing failures and root cause analysis.
- Should be able to interpret results from analysis or testing.
- Able to work in stringent project timelines.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise and working knowledge in ISO GPS based Geometric Tolerance
- Able to speak in German is an added advantage
- Ability to create sustaining relationships and trust
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Should be flexible, team player and able to work independently
- Trouble shooting and Root cause analysis for projects when required
- Flexible to travel overseas for work based on the requirement
- Work with due regard to all company policies including those of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- Create documentation for knowledge, work process, calculations if any.
- Responsible for Design and development of Fuel system components like HP and LP fuel lines, common rail, fuel pump, injector, and other fuel system components.
- Applies sound knowledge of engineering principles and practices to create / review / approve the design, analysis and release of products and subsystems throughout the product life cycle
- Develop technically challenging solutions for both the customer and Rolls-Royce.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact with cross functional teams
- Provide technical documentation as required for manufacturing, assembly, test, and trouble shooting in all the Power System aspects of Rolls-Royce Power Systems products.
- Provide technical training and support to the team
- To work in accordance with the project, cross functional and global teams to operate on the requirements.
- Handle technical changes, new releases, and bill of materials in PLM and ERP systems (Wind-chill and SAP).
Expected Selection Procedure:
The Selection Procedure is based on the following:
- Case Study
- Written Exam
- Group Activity
- Aptitude Test
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the apply online link, it will redirect to the next page
- Click the Apply Now Button
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Mode of application Procedure for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 is online
The job location for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 is Pune
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.