Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility || Apply Now!!! Rolls Royce has released the notification about the recruitment of the post of Customer Order Controller. The board seeks the dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to fulfil the recruitment. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned in this post through official website. The job location is Indianapolis. The Application procedure is purely online. The Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria, Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 roles, Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 responsibilities and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
Customer Order Controller
|No of vacancies||
As per recruitment
About Rolls Royce:
Rolls-Royce Electrical (RRE) is responsible for developing world class electrical technologies and products, as well as the associated integrated power generation and propulsion turnkey systems. RRE is rapidly extending the company’s capability in the electrical domain and plays an increasingly important role in all our businesses as we move forward. Rolls-Royce Electrical – Singapore (RRE-SG) is developing electrical technologies, products and systems to drive the electrification in our aerospace, marine and land power system businesses. RRE-SG is seeking experienced and enthusiastic domain experts who are willing to join us and lead/contribute this unique technology and product development journey.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria:
- An Associate’s degree with 4+ years of experience in parts logistics OR;
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in parts logistics OR;
- A Master’s degree with 0+ years of experience in parts logistics OR;
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in part logistics
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a US Citizen
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office products to include Excel and Word, SAP experience for new parts, return material processing and SAP GTS (Export Module)
- Experience processing LHTEC ITAR content through Rolls-Royce SAP systems that is outside of RR’s recognized content such as spare engine sales.
- Prior experience working in the administration of component repair.
- Prior experience with ITAR requirements and ability to work closely with partnership export officers in accordance with the various license and distribution agreement requirements
- Prior experience facing military customer purchasing organizations, supply depots, etc.
- Prior experience with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) and associated Defense Articles classifications for hardware, ITAR repair exemptions for return material for repair and export requirements for ITAR content.
- A degree in Materials and/or Logistics
- Prior experience working in logistics for the Military or in the Aerospace industry.
- The LHTEC Customer Order Controller (COC) role exists within the Rolls-Royce Defense Sector as part of the Defense Services organization. COC’s report to the Defense Services Customer Logistics Manager whose Team members are responsible for providing aftermarket support for all Defense US engines. The LHTEC COC position also reports, indirectly to the LHTEC Aftermarket Program Manager and is accountable to the LHTEC APM for delivery to LHTEC’s commitments, direction on order priority, expedites, allocations, etc. as may be required to meet LHTEC’s business requirements.
- This is a critically important role, which provides operational support that contributes to the over $1B in annual shipments for Rolls-Royce Defense aftermarket service parts and new engines.
- Rolls-Royce, a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, operates in four global markets – civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine and energy. We continue to invest in core technologies, products, people and capabilities with the objective of broadening and strengthening the product portfolio, improving efficiency and enhancing the environmental performance of its products.
- Acting as the primary LHTEC interface to the customer’s purchasing group for spare parts, spare engines, and material return authorizations
- Primary LHTEC customer interface and manager of LHTEC’s open order board.
- Providing complete LHTEC customer service from initial quotes, order acceptance, separation of the partners’ respective content, commitment acceptance to the customers, the entry of external customer orders into the Rolls-Royce systems for the delivery of parts and/or services contained within
- Serving as an LHTEC internal customer advocate to the LHTEC partners, ensuring appropriate actions are taken to meet customer demands (researching material availability, material validity/alternates, and working through supply chain expeditors)
- Managing the LHTEC open order board, identifying and escalating critical shortages to the Rolls-Royce supply chain managers or the Honeywell partner counterpart as applicable.
- Reviewing contract compliance and communicating/resolving discrepancies through LHTEC contract managers
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Expected Selection Procedure:
- Case Study
- Written Exam
- Group Activity
- Aptitude Test
How To Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 notification
- Click the apply online link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The job location for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 is Indianapolis.
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 is online