Rolls Royce Career India Data Scientist 2021– Apply Online – Vacancy at Bangalore || Job Description, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification and Application Procedure Given – Rolls Royce has released a notification for hiring the post of Date Scientist. Interested and Eligible candidate can apply for this recruitment through Online. Selected candidate will get posting at Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore, India. Application and official Notification were attached at the end of the post for your preference
Rolls Royce Data Scientist Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
Name of the post
Data Scientist Eligibility Criteria at Rolls Royce
- For the post of Date Scientist Candidate should have completed Graduation in mathematics, Scientific, computing or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Candidate should have at least 3 years of experience with predictive analytics, advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms.
- Experienced in the use of one or more current analytical or big data technologies such as Azure, Python, MATLAB, Spark, Hive, Hadoop, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, SPSS, JMP etc.,
- Candidate should have domain knowledge in Gas turbine engines, air craft engineering, airline operations or aviation maintenance repair and overhaul is highly desirable
Data Scientist Job Description
- As Data Scientist candidate will get an opportunity to flex their expertise in analysis, visualisation and algorithmic and mathematical computations and finding solution for Business Problems, questioning and hypothesising using data available from customers.
- Data Scientist should have to develop prototype applications that productionise the solutions identified so that they can deliver beta services to customers and work with other teams in order to transition these solutions into full service. Candidate should be dynamic, creative and willing to take on any challenges and make a big impact.
Data Scientist Key Responsibilities
- Candidate should deliver valid output from data analytics and balance this with knowledge and understanding to provide decision support to customers.
- Data scientists are responsible for addressing and solving business problems.
- Data Scientist should have to demonstrate how data, algorithms, programming and visualisation can be employed to develop next generation data services.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of application illustration the impact of data science to customers.
- Candidate should create new ideas and techniques, technologies and access impact of latest technology trends
Rolls Royce Application Process
- Go to Official Website of Rolls Royce and go to Careers Page
- Find the job notification named Data Scientist
- Or use the link given in this page
- Create a account on that page using your mail ID or Mobile No.
- Read the job description fully and click Apply
- Fill the application and print the filled application for future use
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidate should have completed bachelor degree in Graduation in mathematics, Scientific, computing or Engineering in any discipline.
Selected candidate will get placement in Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore, India.
Job ID for Data Scientist is JR6070025 at Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021