Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Now!!! Rolls Royce has released the notification about the recruitment of the post of Business Analyst (Knowledge Hub) – GS&BD. The board seeks the dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to fulfil the recruitment. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website. The job location is Bangalore. The Application procedure is purely online. The Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria, Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 roles, Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 responsibilities and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Name of the post||
Business Analyst (Knowledge Hub) – GS&BD
No of vacancies
|As per recruitment|
About Rolls Royce:
- Rolls-Royce Electrical (RRE) is responsible for developing world class electrical technologies and products, as well as the associated integrated power generation and propulsion turnkey systems. RRE is rapidly extending the company’s capability in the electrical domain and plays an increasingly important role in all our businesses as we move forward.
- Rolls-Royce Electrical – Singapore (RRE-SG) is developing electrical technologies, products and systems to drive the electrification in our aerospace, marine and land power system businesses. RRE-SG is seeking experienced and enthusiastic domain experts who are willing to join us and lead/contribute this unique technology and product development journey.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have educated to a degree level in scientific, business or analytical field – BBA/MBA (preferred from premium or top B schools/top ranked institutes). Junior to mid level Experience (< 5years )of working in professional services (e.g management consultancy) or industrial company desirable
- Experience of basic strategy tools e.g. PESTEL, Porter’s five forces
- Good financial and business acumen, understanding of company financial statements
- Expert use of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, simple macros), preferred experience of Power BI/Tableau /other data visualisation tools and Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to effectively work in collaborative cross functional and internal / external teams to achieve goal
- Understanding of one or several of our core markets (power, aerospace, defence) and potential new markets
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join Rolls Royce (Knowledge Hub) – GS&BD, Bangalore, India. You will be employed by Rolls Royce. As an Analyst, Knowledge Hub, you will conduct leading market, business and competitor intelligence to enable Rolls-Royce’s strategic decision making
- The Global Strategy & Business Development team is responsible for the formulation and implementation of Rolls-Royce’s vision and strategy, centred on the annual strategic planning process and key strategic initiatives.
- The Knowledge Hub, based in Bengaluru, provides leading market, business and competitor intelligence and analysis to support Rolls-Royce’s strategy, business development and marketing teams.
- At Rolls-Royce, we look beyond tomorrow. We continually pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions to deliver cleaner, safer and more competitive power.
- Every great product needs a great business behind it. Our work is complex, innovative, highly challenging and rewarding, and it takes a range of professionals to do it. Having the right people means we can deliver excellence to our customers and pioneer the power that matters.
- Conduct research into companies and markets of interest using publicly available information and tools like FactSet, Bloomberg, Cirium etc
- Analyse peer, competitor, customer and supplier financial statements and news flow and provide updates to senior management following results releases and on a periodic basis
- Lead and support ad hoc research projects e.g. analysing a competitor’s strategy or the size of a new geographic market
- Develop models and undertake appropriate levels of numeric analysis in support of Rolls-Royce strategy
- Provide information to Rolls-Royce senior management via a variety of push and pull channels (intranet, presentations, reports, internal social media, calls etc)
- Develop executive management quality presentations for internal and external use
- Work continuously to standardise and automate content where possible
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Expected Selection Procedure:
- Case Study
- Written Exam
- Group Activity
- Aptitude Test
How to Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 notification
- Click the apply online link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The job location for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 is Bangalore.
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 is online