RITES Recruitment 2021 Last Date To Apply – Assistant & Junior Manager Application Closed Soon!!! Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Manager & Assistant for filling up 7vacancies. The last date for the application is 07.04.2021 for Junior Manager and 12.04.2021 for Assistant.
Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details. Aspirants who are still not apply for the post can apply before the last date. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online detailed notification is given below.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
Name of the post
|Junior Manager & Assistant|
|No of vacancies||
|07.04.2021 for Junior Manager and 12.04.2021 for Assistant.|
Last date to apply
RITES Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria:
- Junior Manager (HR/Personnel): The candidates must have complete Graduate with at least 2 years Post Graduate MBA/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relation/ Personnel Management or MHROD.
- Junior Manager (Marketing): The candidates must have completed Graduate with at least 2 years Post Graduate MBA/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate program in Marketing.
- Assistant (Marketing/ Protocol/ Welfare): The candidates who complete Graduate in any discipline are eligible to apply for the post.
Candidate minimum age limit should be 32 years and maximum is 40 years of age as on 01.03.2021is mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- RITES Recruitment 2021 Salary Details: Remuneration will be Rs. 40, 000 – 1, 40, 000 per month. Refer official notification for more details. The Selection will be based on the written test and interview. The selection process may be conducted online.
- The applicants should have pay the application fee for the post of Junior Manager Rs. 600/ plus Taxes as applicable for the general/OBC category candidates and for Rs. 300/plus Taxes as applicable for the EWS/ SC/ST/ PwBD Candidates.
- The application fee for the post of Assistant (Marketing/ Protocol/ Welfare) Rs. 300/ plus Taxes as applicable for the general/OBC category candidates and for Rs. 100/plus Taxes as applicable for the EWS/ SC/ST/ PwBD Candidates. Candidates should note that the fee submitted through any other mode except the mode specified, will not be accepted by RITES and such applications will be treated as without fee and will be summarily rejected.
- The aspirants should have a required document for the application is to be submitted in the format provided as on notification along with the below documents:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
- Refer official notification for more details.
NOTE: The last date to apply for the posts by 07.04.2021 for Junior Manager and 12.04.2021 for Assistant; interested Candidates are requested to apply immediately.
How to Apply For RITES Recruitment?
- Open the official site of RITES
- Click on the notification link
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on the online application link
- Fill the application with required documents
- Submit the application online
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
They allotted 7 vacancies for the post.
The last date for the application is 07.04.2021 for Junior Manager and 12.04.2021 for Assistant.
The post name is Junior Manager and Assistant.