RITES Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: RITES Ltd is going to hire dynamic and hard-working professionals for the engagement of Planning and Scheduling Experts – Systems, Section Engineer – Rolling Stock Testing & Commissioning, and Engineer in various departments. The last date for submission of online application is 27.03.2023 for Engineer and 14.03.2023 for others.
RITES Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Experts – Systems, Section Engineer – Rolling Stock Testing & Commissioning, and Engineer
No of Vacancy
|Apply Online Opening Form||
Closing Date of Apply Online
|27.03.2023 & 14.03.2023|
RITES Vacancy 2023:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Engineer (Geo Technical)||03|
|Engineer (Structural Engineering)||04*|
|Engineer (Urban Engineering)||04*|
|Engineer (SHE expert)||03|
|Planning and Scheduling Expert – System||01|
|Quality Assurance & Quality Control Expert-System||01|
|Section Engineer – Rolling Stock Testing & Commissioning||01|
|Section Engineer – System Integrated Testing & Commissioning||01|
RITES Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicant’s age limit is a Minimum Age Limit of 32 years to the Maximum Age Limit of 40 years as of 01.03.2023.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders.
RITES Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023:
- Candidates must have completed a Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution and Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Candidate should have minimum post qualification experience of 8 years in rail-related/major infrastructure projects, out of which at least 3 years should be in relevant field.
RITES Vacancy 2023 Salary:
The approximate emolument at the minimum of the pay-scale is up to ₹ 13.60 LPA.
RITES Selection Process 2023:
- The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
RITES Recruitment 2023 Application Fess:
The candidates will have to deposit the fee is Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable for General/OBC Candidates and Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable for EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates during the online application.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2023 Last Date – Any Graduates Needed!!!
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2023:
Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria must apply online in the registration format available on the RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
**Follow Our Twitter For Latest News**
Candidates must have completed a Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution.
Applicant’s age limit is a Minimum Age Limit of 32 years to the Maximum Age Limit of 40 years as of 01.03.2023.
The candidates may be shortlisted for selection.