RITES Recruitment 2022 Notification Out: BE/B.Tech. /B.Sc can Apply | Interview Only!! Rail India Technical and Economic Service: There is a requirement of filling up the Manager post in RITES on immediate absorption basis from officials working in Central/State Government/Autonomous Bodies/CPSUs/State PSUs as per details attached. Gurugram is the job location.
- BE/B.Tech. /B.Sc, (Engg.) Degree in Civil Engg./Environmental Engg. and Master’s degree in Environment Engg. The applicant should not be more than 40 years of age as on 01.03.2022. A professional with 10 years of experience in the field of environmental/social wing and preparation of tender/bid documents for tendering process related to environmental engineering etc.
- Manager (Environment) at E-3 level in IDA pay scale of Rs.60,000-1,80,000 (Nomenclature of the posts and scale). Officials working in IDA pay scale of Rs.50,000- 1,60,000 or equivalent CDA pay scales,Officials working in higher pay scale can also apply (Requirement of scale of pay of the post in parent organization). Selection of the candidates is based on merit list marks scored and the experience based the application shortlisted selected candidates called for interview.
- Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, lengthof service (25 marks)
- Previous Work Experience and Domain Knowledge(25 marks)
- APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
- Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate torequirements (25 marks) – To be assessed on the basisof an interview.
- Interview to be conducted in physical or Video Conference mode. Duly filled application send to the Shri S.Mohanty, Addl. General Manager (HR), RITES Bhawan, No.1, Sector-29, 122001, Gurugram, Haryana latest by 11.06.2022.
**10th Pass Can Apply**
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|