RITES Recruitment 2020 OUT – Last Date to Apply on the official site. RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as Engineers. So candidates can hurry up to apply for this recruitment in our blog. The Last Date of submission of online application is 23.03.2020.
RITES Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||RITES Ltd|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering
Minimum post – qualification experience
Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in Earthwork/ Bridge/ Pre-stressed Concrete Casting yard/ Track work/ Safety / Quality etc of Railway/ Metro/ National Highway/ State Highway projects
Selected candidates will have a pay for this Engineer (Civil) post is Rs. 40, 000 – 1,40, 000
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
The candidates will have to deposit the under mentioned amount of fees during online application:
- Category Fee General/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
How to apply
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
- A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom) At The Time Of Selection (If Called): a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable) d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable) e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc) f. PAN Card g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable) h. Any other document in support of your candidature i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
- No documents are to be submitted at present. Candidates may be asked to submit relevant documents at a later stage if so required.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
- Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
- Departmental candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only single online application for one vacancy and details once submitted in the application form cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|