RITES Junior Design Engineer Recruitment 2023: RITES Limited is in urgent need of dynamic and hard-working professionals for filling up the post of Environmental Social Monitoring Specialist, Junior Design Engineer, CAD Draughtsman and Others. Commencement of submission of online application is 02.09.2023. Last date of submission of online application is 10.09.2023.
RITES Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|Designation||Environmental Social Monitoring Specialist, Junior Design Engineer, CAD Draughtsman and Others|
|No of Vacancy||21|
|Apply Online Opening From||02.09.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||10.09.2023|
RITES Vacancy 2023:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Environmental Social Monitoring Specialist||02|
|Healthcare capacity Building Specialist||01|
|Junior Design Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|Junior Design Engineer (HVAC)||01|
|Junior Design Engineer (Mechanical)||02|
|Junior Design Engineer (External Work)||02|
|CAD Draughtsman (Structural)||02|
|CAD Draughtsman (Electrical)||01|
|CAD Draughtsman (HVAC)||02|
|CAD Draughtsman (Water Supply)||02|
|CAD Draughtsman (External Work)||01|
|CAD Draughtsman (Equipment)||03|
RITES Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age of 40 Years as of 01.09.2023.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders.
- PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Such PWD candidates shall be eligible for relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit.
RITES Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed Graduate in Civil Engineering with Diploma Certification course and Graduate Engineer in Electrical Engineering with 5 years of experience in relevant field.
RITES Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Pay, allowances and perks for the post would be as per the number of minimum post-qualification work experience detailed below:
|VC No||Pay Scale||Approximate CTC|
|Sl.No. 300/23 to 303/23||30,000-1,20,000||INR 8.26 Lacs|
|S.No. 298/23 to 299/23||40,000-1,40,000||INR 10.8 Lacs|
|S.No. 304/23 to 309/23||20,000-66,000||INR 5.58 Lacs|
RITES Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- A minimum of 60% marks for UR/ EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
1. Metro Rly Service Building (2nd Floor), 56, C R Avenue, Kolkata-700012 from 05.09.2023.
2. NEDFI House, 4th Floor, G.S. Road Dispur, Guwahati-781006 from 05.09.2023.
Interviews will be conducted from 31.08. 2023. Candidates who have registered till 30.08.2023 will be interviewed on 31.08.2023. Schedule for the remaining candidates will be uploaded on the RITES website.
RITES Recruitment 2023 Fees:
There is no Application Fees.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2023:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished at the time of interview along with SELF-ATTESTED SCANNED COPIES of the following documents in the given order only from top to bottom (if called):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age of 40 Years as of 01.09.2023.
Candidates must have completed Graduate in Civil Engineering.
A minimum of 60% marks for UR/ EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel.