RITES GET Recruitment 2021 Short Notification Released – Check Engineer & Assistant Eligibility Details: RITES Ltd (Rail India Technical and Economic Service) has released a short notification for the recruitment of various regular and contractual basis vacancies. The board has been seeking for dynamic and hard working professionals to fill these vacancies. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 31 May 2021. So, the candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should submit their response before the last date. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment notification on this page.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|RITES Ltd (Rail India Technical and Economic Service)|
|Name of the Post||
Graduate Engineer Trainee, Engineer and Others
Number of Vacancy
|Will be intimated soon|
Short Notice Released
Name of the Post:
The shortlist contains the list of post remain vacant in the board. We provide the list below.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) through GATE
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) through GATE
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) through GATE
- Engineer (Civil)
- Engineer (Mechanical)
- Engineer (Electrical)
- Deputy General Manager (S&T)
- Assistant (Hindi) (contract basis)
RITES Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should between the upper age limit and lower age limit as mentioned by the board. As per the short-notice, the board will release the age limit soon in the detailed notification.
RITES Job Notification Educational Qualification:
Aspirants are expected to possess the educational qualification as mentioned in the detailed notification. The detailed notification will be released by the board soon.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Experience:
If the board wants to induct the experienced worker then the board will mention in the detailed notification. The direct link to download the detailed notification is provided below in this page. It will be updated after the board releases the detailed notification.
RITES Job Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as per the norms of the board. It is expected to the board will mention these salary details for each job in the detailed notification.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be done through the interview/skill test/ personality test/ any other selection process. The details of selection process will be intimated by the board soon.Now the board has mentioned that “A separate detailed notification containing eligibility conditions regarding education qualification, experience, upper age, pay scale, category-wise bifurcation of posts, nature of engagement, remuneration, application fee, selection process, online application process, important dates, and other relevant details shall be uploaded on RITES website under Career section shortly.
”. So, we will update the data here after the board releases the detailed notification.
How to Apply RITES Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of RITES Ltd
- Go to the “Vacancy” tab and click “Recruitment of professionals Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical/S&T/ Hindi(The detailed notification shall be uploaded shortly)” vacancy number 18-25/20.
- Read the job notification carefully. The board will released the detailed notification for this recruitment.
- So, it will mention about the procedure to apply in that notification. If it was online procedure then click the application link. Fill your details and submit.
- If it will be an offline process, then printout the application forms. Fill in the application and send it to the address mentioned in the notification.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The details of the vacancies will be intimated in the detailed notification.
The details of the application process will be intimated by the board later.
The last date to apply for this RITES Recruitment 2021 is 31.05.2021.