RITES Junior Manager Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for DGM/SDGM/JGM Post – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Online Application link Given – RITES has released a recruitment notification for the post of DGM/SDGM/JGM and Junior Manager. There are 2 vacancies offered in this recruitment. Selected Candidate will get paid up to Rs. 2,40,000. This recruitment is clearly based on deputation. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment from 25.05.2021. Candidates should submit online application form on or before 15.06.2021. Official Notification and Online Application link given at the end of the post for your preference.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
RITES General Manager Vacancy 2021
There is one vacancy were offered for the post of DGM/SDGM/JGM and One vacancy were offered for the post of Junior Manager at RITES Recruitment 2021.
RITES Age Limit
- For DGM/SDGM/JGM candidates age should not exceed maximum age limit of 46 years.
- For Junior Manger candidates age should not exceed the age limit of 32 years.
- Age limit should be calculated as on 01.05.2021.
RITES Eligibility Criteria
DGM/SDGM/JGM: Candidate should be a Qualified Company Secretary from Institute of Company Secretaries of India and a Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Candidates who completed graduation in Law/MBA/CA/ICWA will be preferred. Candidate should be previously working at management position. Candidates should have post qualification experience of Compliances with Companies Act & Stock Exchanges.
Junior Manager:Candidate should be a Qualified Company Secretary from Institute of Company Secretaries of India and a Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Applicant should have minimum 2 years of work experience of Companies Act, conducting meetings of Board of directors, Committees of Board, finalization of Annual Reports, compliance of Govt. of India guidelines, Corporate Governance.
RITES General Manager Salary
|Junior General Manager||Rs. 90000 to Rs. 240000|
|Senior Deputy General Manager||Rs. 80000 to Rs. 220000|
|Deputy General Manager||Rs. 70000 to Rs. 200000|
RITES Selection Process
- DGM/SDGM/JGM will be selected based on Based on Work Experience and Interview. 10% of marks will be given for Work Experience and 90% of mark will be given for Interview/
- Junior Manager will be shortlisted for Interview based on the merit list of the written examination. final selection is based on 60% marks obtained in written test, 5% Given for experience and 35% will be given for Interview. Technical & Professional proficiency for 25 % and personality Communication & Competency for 10%.
RITES Contract Details
Selected candidates will be initially appointed for the period of 2 years and based on the performance of the candidate the contract period was get extended.
- General/OBC Candidates should have to pay Rs. 600 as application fee.
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PwBD Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300 as application fee.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021?
- The application portal will be opened on 25.05.2021.
- Go to Official website of RITES.
- Go to careers page and find the recruitment notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Print out the application form and send it again to Ritesrecruitment0621@gmail.com or Ritesrecruitment0721@gmail.com
Application Link (Available from 25.05.2021)
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 15.06.2021.
There were totally 2 vacancies were offered at RITES Recruitment 2021.
General/OBC Candidates should have to pay Rs. 600 as application feeEWS/ SC/ST/ PwBD should have to pay Rs. 300 as application fee