RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Out – 90+ Engineering Vacancies | Seats Available for Reserved Category. Current RITES job notifications and details are given here. This can be considered as notification for both new and experienced employees. RITS has issued this notification on 11.07.2022.
RITES Recruitment 2022 Last Date:
RITES Limited proposes to engage Apprentices for one year Apprenticeship Training Program for the Financial Year 2022-23. Last date of online application on respective apprenticeship portals is 31.07.2022(EOD).
RITES Recruitment 2022 Notification | RITES Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
|Who Offered||RITES Limited|
|Which Posts||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)|
|Starting Date to Apply||11.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31.07.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
RITES Apprentice Vacancy 2022:
|Apprenticeship Category||No. of Vacancies**|
|Graduate Apprentice||57 + 15|
|Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)||09|
RITES Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/B Com) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) from NCVT/SCVT in the trades mentioned at Annexure-I, recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt/ GOI.
RITES Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Age Limit for this above vacancies as per norms.
RITES Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection shall be based upon interview and panel shall be drawn on the basis of marks secured in the interview.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of August 2022.
Note: There is no written test in the selection process. The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of marks secured in the interview process (100% weightage for interview).
RITES Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
|Apprenticeship Category||Stipend (per month in Rs.)|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 14,000/-|
|Diploma Apprentice||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)||Rs. 10,000/|
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Engineering Degree/Diploma candidates must be registered on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal i.e. www.mhrdnats.gov.in and ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B Com pass candidates must be registered on National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Once registered on the NATS/NAPS apprenticeship portal as mentioned above, the interested candidates need to log onto NATS/NAPS portal as applicable using their User ID/Email ID and Password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” and select the option “Find Establishment” from the drop down menu.
- Click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search criteria”, i.e. Option to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion option select Establishment name, candidates need to type” “RITES LIMITED” and click on option “Search”.
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at RITES Ltd. appears. Candidates need to click on Establishment name “RITES LIMITED” and select “Apply” button.
- Once candidate clicks “Apply” button, a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training program”.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates.
Selection shall be based upon interview and panel shall be drawn on the basis of marks secured in the interview.
Last date of online application on respective apprenticeship portals is 31.07.2022 (EOD).