RINL Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) has released the Notification for the post of Director (Operations) under Public Enterprises Selection Board. The last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 26-06-2023.
RINL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)|
|Post Name||Director (Operations)|
|No of Vacancy||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||26.06.2023|
RINL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV)
|Age of superannuation 60 years|
|45||2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.||45||3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
RINL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should be a Graduate in Engineering preferably in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution.
- The applicant should have at least five out of ten years of experience/exposure at a senior level in areas of production/ operation/ maintenance in an organization of repute.
RINL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Central Public Sector Enterprises | Eligible Scale of Pay:
- Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
- Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
- Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
RINL Recruitment 2023 Process:
The board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview.
How to Apply for RINL Recruitment 2023:
Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Candidates do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 45 Years.
The applicant should be a Graduate in Engineering preferably in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical.
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.