RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2020 OUT on the official site. Regional Institute of Medical Sciences,Imphal has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Resident. Application in the prescribed form obtainable from the office of the undersigned are invited from registered Medical Graduates for appointment as Junior Resident for a period of 6 (six) months w.e.f. 01-06-2020 in the following Department, as shown below. Candidates can download the application form in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
Candidate should have completed MBBS in concerned field from recognized university/Institute.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification. The application should be accompanied by attested copies of
- Mark sheet (First to Final MBBS) :
- Attempt Certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Age proof Certificate
- Provisional Pass Certificate and Manipur Medical Council Registration or any proof of applying for Registration to MMC.
The applicants are to appear before the Selection Board at the Conference Room (South) of Jubilee Hall at 11:00 a.m. on 26′” May, 2020
- While applying, the following points may be noted.
- Preference shall be given to the fresh candidates who have passed from RIMS
- No candidates who had done 6 months J.R. before 1 year at the time of interview shall be considered for the first time appointment.
- Those candidates who had completed 1 year of J.R. shall not be considered.
- The seat left behind shall be opened to RIMS students who had just completed 6 months Junior Residency.
- Whatever seat left behind again shall be opened to MBBS students who had passed from Medical College other than RIMS Hospital (outside student’s category).
- A list will be prepared for the interview of outside MBBS students depending on the marks they obtained in their various MBBS examination one failure in the subject will have deduction of 0.5 marks. Two failure in the subject will have deduction one mark, and so on. : All the Doctors should be registered under Manipur Medical Council or MCI.
- Application will not be considered if the Doctors are found to practice in any private clinic or Hospital. : Once selected, no unauthorized absence will be permitted.
- For outside Medical Graduates, interview will be done at last after giving subject choice to Internal Candidates.
- The authority reserved the right to appoint an applicant as J.R. in any Department as per the need of the Hospital.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|