RIL Job Vacancy: The Reliance Industries Limited has recently released a recruitment notification for the post of “Engineering Manager”. Interested candidates can read the complete details below. Candidates are instructed to read the complete job description in notification before applying.
|Company Name||Reliance Industries Limited|
|Post Name||Engineering Manager|
|No. of vacancy||As per the company Requirements|
|Job Location||Navi – Mumbai|
|Status||Application Portal Opened|
RIL Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
Applicant should be a graduate in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
RIL Recruitment 2023 Experience:
Applicant should have minimum 25 plus years of experience in Engineering sector, few years of experience as a project engineering manager.
RIL Recruitment 2023 Job Description:
- Organize various Engg. Disciplines and the complete setup of Engg. Including the support services groups required up to transmission of hard and soft copies of Engg. Deliverables to the site, clients, vendors, and procurement dept.
- Plan and acquire various resources such asmanpower, latest software, latest codes I ,etc. for complete Engg.
- Form Engg. the task force of PEM for requiredjobs.
- Interact directly with Engg. task forcemembers regularly to facilitate & sort solutions of various technicalissues in coordination with PEMs.
RIL Recruitment 2023 Skills:
- Knows the Basic Engg. Package including various design basics.
- Familiar with Process documents and DOR, SOW, PEP.
- Requirement specific training the available persons are brought to the level of functioning.
- Aware of automation and system for increasing quality and efficiency.
- Knows how to manage a technical discussion with third parties to facilitate appropriate technical decisions.
- Team building.
RIL Recruitment 2023 How to Apply:
- Open official website.
- Select the “careers—apply now” option.
- Select the sector that you want to apply for, all the job openings will be listed on that page.
- Click the notification and read the complete details in the notification before applying.
- Click the “Apply” link to apply for the job.
Candidates can apply online only.
The Job location for the Engineering Manager post is in Navi-Mumbai.
Applicant should be a graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.