RGNUL Recruitment 2021 Notification for Teaching and Non Teaching Staffs Released- Check Salary, Eligibility, Vacancy Details: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab has released the notification for the recruitment of teaching and non teaching staffs on contract basis. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 02 August 2021. So, the candidates who are willing to apply can go through this page for the details. The direct link to download the application is provided below.
RGNUL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab
Name of the Post
|Professor in Law, Assistant Professor in Law, Associate Professor, Research Associate, Legal Advisor cum Research Associate, Advisor, Administrative Officer, Assistant Registrar and Stenographer|
RGNUL Recruitment Age Limit:
Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years in age on the date of Interview (for non-teaching post). The relaxation for the age will be given based on the norms of the board.
RGNUL Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
For the Professor in Law, Assistant Professor in Law, Associate Professors posts, the candidates should have the educational qualification of P.hD in relevant field. For other posts the candidates should have the educational qualification of LL.M. / Post Graduate/ Masters degree in relevant field with the mentioned experience. The educational qualification varies with respect to the post they want to apply for.
RGNUL Job Salary Details:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of Rs.35,000/- to Rs 60,000/- with respect to the post they will be selected for. The details of the salary for the individual posts can be referred by using the link provided below.
RGNUL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details:
- The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should pay the application fee as mentioned on the notification.
- As per the notification, the fee for teaching and non teaching Post is Rs. 750/- . It can be reduced for the candidates who belongs to the SC/ST/SAP Categories is Rs.500/-. Fee for the post of Stenographer Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/SAP Categories). It can be made through SBI collect.
How to Apply for RGNUL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job notification for the contract basis.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then print the application
- Fill your details and send the application to the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and mentioned address.
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law,
Patiala – 147 006 (Punjab)
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 14 posts allotted for this RGNUL Recruitment 2021.
The candidates should send their application to the mail and the address mentioned on the notification to apply for this RGNUL Recruitment 2021.
The last date to apply for this RGNUL Recruitment 2021 is 02.08.2021.