Repco Home Finance Company Secretary Recruitment 2021 – Last Date Reminder for Cadre-Assistant General Manager Vacancy. Floks Alert!!! Application Form shall be closed soon for RHFCL Vacancies. Earlier Repco Home Finance Limited has announced the Job Vacancies for Company Secretary (Cadre-Assistant General Manager) on the Official Site. On 16th April 2021; Official has extended the Last Date for above said vacancies;
According to this notice; candidates fulfilling the revised eligibility criteria may submit their applications latest by April 30, 2021 on or before 05.00 PM. Those who have already applied need not apply again. So Candidates who are not yet to apply for this recruitment; may use this chance to apply.
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- First Eligibility condition has been modified so that relevant experience is in Listed or Non-Listed Company preferably NBFC or Secretarial experience. All other Eligibility and other conditions as per our advertisement posted in our official website shall remain unchanged.
- Candidates Age not exceeding 35 years as on 01-03-2021 with minimum 7 years of relevant experience in a listed company preferably an NBFC (relaxation generally up to 45 years of age can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience for deserving cases based on Management discretion).
- Applicants must have completed Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university in regular, classroom course, and an ACS-an associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Additional professional qualification such as ICWA, ACA, MBA (Finance) will be added advantage.
- Fluency in English is must. Working knowledge of Tamil and Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative with SEBI, RBI, NHB,ROC, Stock Exchanges and other Statutory Bodies etc. and annual filings with MCA.
- Responsible to maintain minutes and records for all the Board Meetings, Board Committee Meetings, AGM, EGM, all Committee meetings as per the current guidelines and rules laid down in the Companies Act and other applicable statutes.
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines.
RHFL Salary Package 2021:
Selected Candidates must bring the salary is CTC starting from Rs. 12 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable, depending on fitment based on experience, performance in the selection process).However, experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion.
Selection Process 2021:
- The short listing will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently.
- The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course.
- Applications can also be sent by mail (enclosing detailed CV and duly filled in bio data format) within the due date and time to [email protected] The subject of the mail should be “Application for the post of CS-CHE-MAR 2021”
- Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of CSCHE-MAR 2021”shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on April 30, 2021: The General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Applicants must have completed Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university in regular.
Candidates Age not exceeding 35 years as on 01-03-2021.
The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently.