Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2022 Out – Engineering Graduate Wanted | Apply Online. Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Panel Officer VCM DMD  on the Official Site. A good and big opportunity to work in Reliance has come to the candidates of all the states. All the candidates who want to apply online form.
RIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Who Offered||Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)|
|Which Posts||Panel Officer VCM DMD |
|Starting Date to Apply||23.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Announced Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
RIL Recruitment 2022 Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain smooth plant operation with adherence to SOP’S and SOC’s
- Check process parameters as per schedule and monitor chemicals and utility consumption
- Monitor trends of critical parameters to identity impending abnormalities and notify shift in-charge (shift superintendent) for corrective actions
- Coordinate system shutdown and start up through panel operation and communication to field
- Follow guidelines received from shift superintendent (shift in-charge) through Shift Team Meetings / OMPRO instructions for enhancement of plant operations
- Continuously monitor the panel for any significant changes in operating parameters, alarms etc. and take corrective action whenever deviation is observed
- Address the reasons for deviations in OMPRO and mention the corrective actions taken
- Document in writing the key parameter changes, events, actions taken and follow up required in the OL
- Ability to retrieve the relevant, updated data and PT documentation from respective locations like ReIMS, Q, P drives.
RIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed Engineering Graduate with 2 years of panel operation experience with At least 10 years of work experience in the process plant for BSC or Diploma holder. Exposure to DCS operations will be desirable.
RIL Recruitment 2022 Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to communicate in a language that can be understood by others in the working area
- Ability to write log book
- Ability to work with DCS/PLC
- Ability to use system tools relevant to the job role like OMPRO, SAP-IM, ELS, ReIMS etc.
- Knowledge relevant to the technology
- Basic knowledge on applicable safety procedures like work permit system, interlock bypass, incident management etc.
How to Apply for Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2022:
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the Official Site @@ https://www.ril.com/
Step 2: On the Home Page, Candidates can view on Careers àApply Now.
Step 3: Click on the above said areas, and choose correct jobs.
Step 4: Read the job description details completely and Click on Apply link.
Step 5: Candidates can enter required details.
Step 6: Finally, submits your CV/ Resume to Reliance Company.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Engineering Graduate with 2 years of panel operation experience.
· Ability to communicate in a language that can be understood by others in the working area.
Candidates can apply for Reliance Recruitment Industries Limited 2022 Recruitment from our website.