ReBIT Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – Degree Completed Seekers Needed | Apply Online. Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT) has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Test Engineer, Senior Engineer- Big Data, Sr Specialist- VSRA, Program Lead- Threat Hunting and Junior Java Developer- Mumbai on the Official Site. Candidates who have a passion on serving in private sector fields can make the Registration by using ReBIT login on or before the last date.
ReBIT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
|Who Offered||Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT)|
|Which Posts||Test Engineer, Senior Engineer- Big Data, Sr Specialist- VSRA, Program Lead- Threat Hunting and Junior Java Developer- Mumbai|
|Starting Date to Apply||08.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Announced Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
ReBIT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or relevant field and University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- Applicants shall have Minimum 11 years of experience in a technical role in the areas of Security Operations, Cyber Incident Response with extensive experience performing Threat hunting on IT Systems, Network and Endpoints.
- University degree in the field of computer science Or IT is preferable. However, any graduate with relevant experience and technical certifications in the domain can be considered for the Vacancy.
ReBIT Recruitment 2022 Primary Responsibilities:
- Coordination with Release Manager, Business Analysts and Delivery team to establish project priorities and estimates
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and deliver as per business needs both in software development and/or Support projects
- Strong interpersonal and articulation skills both spoken and written
ReBIT Recruitment 2022 Job Description:
We are looking for Big Data Engineer having capability to ingest, index, explore, modulate, and store large amount of data and implement associated data infrastructure (Spark & Hadoop based) to enable work on big data with 4V properties.
ReBIT Recruitment 2022 Required Competencies:
Hands on Experience in Java and J2EE platforms including Spring framework, EJB, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, Node JS or Express JS or similar, Web & Application Server (WebLogic/Tomcat/JBoss), Web Services( SOAP, WS-Security, RESTful)
How to Apply for ReBIT Recruitment 2022:
Step 1: Go to the official website https://rebit.org.in.
Step 2: Scroll down and select “Open Positions” under Careers.
Step 3: Click Technology Analyst-Java Test Engineer, Senior Engineer- Big Data, Sr Specialist- VSRA, Program Lead- Threat Hunting and Junior Java Developer- Mumbai and then choose your desired title.
Step 4: Read the job description clearly up to your understanding level.
Step 5: Select “Apply for this role” below the job description page.
Step 6: Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
Step 7: Finally submits your updated CV/ Resume to your desired job title.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the Educational Qualification for ReBIT Recruitment 2022?
Candidates must have completed A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or relevant field and University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
Excellent problem solving skills.
Candidates can apply for ReBIT Recruitment 2022 from our website.