REBIT Recruitment 2021 OUT – Engineer can apply online For Administrator Post!!! Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT) has invites application for the post of Cloud Administrator and Senior Cloud Administrator. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 17.02.2021. Location for this recruitment is Navi Mumbai, India. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online. Application for this recruitment direct link available on this page. Kindly Refer till end.
REBIT Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited|
|Name of the Post||Cloud Administrator, Senior Cloud Administrator|
|Location||Navi Mumbai, India|
|Last date to apply online||17.02.2021|
REBIT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Technology/ Science or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- For Cloud Administrator post Candidates should have 6+ years of total experience and for Senior Cloud Administrator post candidate should have 10+ years of total experience in Linux System Administration or Public/Private Cloud Administration or DevOps Engineering background.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Kubernetes Administration. Experience with private cloud HCI systems like Nutanix, VMWare, NetApp, RedHat OpenStack etc. OR Experience with public cloud systems like AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
Latest 10th Jobs Freshers 2021
REBIT Recruitment 2021 Skills and Qualification
- Expertise with Docker & Kubernetes Clusters
- Knowledge of common Kubernetes resources (Pod, Deployment, Service, Replica Set, Statefulset, Resource Controller, Storage Class, Persistent Volume etc.)
- Knowledge of CNI tools (Flannel, Calico, Weavenet etc.)
- Must have knowledge about security features in Kubernetes cluster
- Experience working with YAML files.
- Experience working with Helm charts.
- Expertise with Linux Scripting (Bash, Python etc.)
- In-depth knowledge with Linux environments
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Travis CI etc.)
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Expertise with Monitoring (Prometheus, Sensu, Grafana etc.)
- Expertise with ELK/EFL log management solutions.
- Knowledge of Web Servers (Nginx, Apache etc.)
- Knowledge of programming languages like go or python.
- Certification in Kubernetes Administration.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Strong skills in paper writing.
REBIT Recruitment 2021 Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Kubernetes clusters lifecycle and private/public cloud platforms &Develop tools for automated build, test, deployment and management of the platforms.
- Improve continuous integration and delivery systems & Monitor system events to ensure health, maximum system availability and service quality
- Operate in complex, highly secure, highly available environment & troubleshoot the incidents and provide solutions.
- Perform system & application patching
- Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures
- Participate in the definition of standards, guidelines and best practices
- Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical design and standards, Answer user’s query and service requests
- Participate in R&D effort bringing new ideas and new technologies, Mentor Junior team members.
How to Apply for REBIT Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of REBIT Website.
- Select “Positions” section on the top of the page and Click “Open Positions” option.
- Select the required notification and read it carefully.
- Click “Apply for this role” button and fill the form.
- Click submit and print the registration form for future purpose.
Latest Govt Job Notification 2021
Latest Bank Job Notification 2021
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
17.02.2021 is the last date to apply for REBIT Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Technology/ Science or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred to apply for REBIT Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details online application form direct link available on this page.