Latest Job Openings In REBIT 2021 Notification Out – BE/B Tech, MCA Can Apply!!! Reserve bank of information technology (REBIT) has released the notification for the post of Security Operations Centre (SOC) Auditor and Principal Auditor, Systems Audit for filling up vacancies. Interested candidates can apply only through the online mode. Recruitment and eligibility details such as how to apply, qualification, and selection process are given below in our blog.
REBIT Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Reserve bank of information technology (REBIT)|
Name of the post
|Security Operations Centre (SOC) Auditor and Principal Auditor, Systems Audit|
|No of vacancies||
Eligibility Criteria for REBIT Recruitment 2021:
Candidates should have pass in Bachelor of Science (IT /Computers), BE/B Tech, MCA are eligible for apply to the posts. Industry – Financial Industry/consulting/IT industry preferred and Information technology / Financial services/Auditing/cyber security consulting organizations.
Experience for REBIT Recruitment 2021:
|Security Operations Centre (SOC) Auditor
|· 5+ years of experience in Security Operations Centre, SIEM implementation and operation rollout
· Must have hands on experience in implementing, managing and review of Security Operations Centre
· Must understand network, security architecture, log correlations, setting up SIEM event rules and its review
· Technically sound and having good experience on OS, Database, Network and Web security and cyber security control assessment
· In-depth Security Incident Management experience
· Experience in conducting and participating in internal/external audits such as, regulators, clients and partner audits etc.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
|Principal Auditor, Systems Audit||
· ITGC processes and Governance, Risk, and compliance
· Emerging Technologies – Cloud, Virtualization, Software Defined Network, Robotic Proces Automation, Artificial Intelligence likewise
· Banking Technologies – FinTech, Financial systems, Digital payments and fraud risk tools likewise
Job description for REBIT Recruitment 2021:
The candidates individually shall possess in-depth knowledge of Cyber-security and technology related regulatory circulars and guidelines
- Demonstrate Cyber-security domain expertise
- Possess hard-core auditing skills
- Excellent report writing capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder engagement and presentation skills
- Able to work with external stakeholders independently with minimal supervision and lead team of auditors.
Skills for REBIT Recruitment 2021:
The aspirants should have a skills and knowledge in the following sectors.
- Proficient in Oracle administrative and monitoring tools.
- Strong Experience in UNIX/Linux operations.
- Strong Experience in database internals.
- Experience in performance analysis and/or performance optimizations.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Strong experience in Database modeling and designing, SQL
- and Test of operating Effectiveness (ToE) of deployed controls to establish consistency in audit outcomes
- Stay current on emerging technologies, auditing methodologies and BFSI sector specific developments.
- Demonstrate integrity and strict adherence to code of ethics
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively within Mumbai and across country
- Refer official notification for more details.
Responsibilities for REBIT Recruitment 2021:
|Security Operations Centre (SOC) Auditor
|· Assess the SOC implementation and monitoring to identify critical issues that may affect the risk posture of the organizational information assets.
· Assess SOC implementation and monitoring against various industry maturity and capability assessment model.
· Assessing roles of SOC in various phases of NIST – Cyber Security Framework, Red Team, Blue Team exercise.
· Evaluate KPIs and related metrics for the SOC.
· Review VAPT reports and identify observations.
· Develop and maintain audit checklist and documents.
· Audit of information security processes such as security event monitoring and resolution, incident response, vulnerability assessment.
· Audit implementation of Systems & Network Architecture including Micro Segmentation, SDN, Cloud Security, Wireless Security etc.
· Developing project plans, work programs, evaluating system controls, documenting results, making recommendations, and communicating information to stakeholders
· Identify and draft thought leadership articles pertaining to SOC Process, Security Incident Handling, SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response)
· Research public domain to keep up to date knowledge on latest technologies like next generation SIEM, SOAR, User Behavior Analysis, Deception technologies, Cloud security, IoT, Software Defined Network (SDN) etc.
· Should be a self-learner and must keep updated with latest threats and vulnerabilities researched/discovered.
· Candidate should be willing to travel extensively within Mumbai and across the country for performing audits.
|Principal Auditor, Systems Audit||· Perform the day-to-day activities of audit engagements and support the execution of a high-quality audit
· Understand and apply ReBIT’s Audit Methodology while preparing clear, well-structured, and effective audit documentation
· Perform risk-based audits focusing on Test of Design (ToD)
How to apply for the post of REBIT Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website.
- Click the Career option & read the Notification carefully
- If you are eligible, click the apply now link
- Enter the mail & password register
- Fill the online application form to the required details
- Click the submit button to apply the recruitment
Security Operations Centre (SOC) Auditor and Principal Auditor, Systems Audit
Candidates can directly apply through the online.
Candidates should pass in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.