ReBIT Senior Data Scientist Recruitment 2021 Out – Just Now Released | Apply for Latest IT Vacancies!!! Good News for all the candidates from any graduate, as Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT), has announced latest jobs for any graduates with 5-8 years experience. Job seekers one who is interested in the Senior Data Scientist can immediately make a move and apply for this post. Further in depth information has been updated from below passages.
ReBIT Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Name of the Board
|Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT)|
|Senior Data Scientist|
|As per Norms|
|Mode of Apply||
About Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT):
ReBIT will focus on IT and cyber security (including related research) of the financial sector and assist in IT systems audit and assessment of the RBI regulated entities; advise, implement and manage internal or system-wide IT projects (both the existing & the new) of the Reserve Bank as mutually decided between the Reserve Bank and ReBIT
- We are looking for a Sr. Data Scientist to analyse large amount of raw information to find patterns, choose algorithms/models, build AI/ML products, extract insights and optimize the algorithms/models in iterations, preferably using python, scikit-learn, tensforflow/keras and pytorch
- The incumbent should possess excellent analytical skills and proficiency in mathematics and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
- The incumbent should be able to technically lead/guide a team of 3 to 5 Data Scientists, while contributing individually. The candidate should be hands-on.
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Applicants must have complete B.Sc/BA/BE/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or Statistics or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred and Relevant Master’s degree preferred.
- Candidates shall have 5-8 years of relevant industry experience from relevant filed.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Undertake Data wrangling and cleaning
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- With varied use cases the candidate should be comfortable to work on python, scikit-learn, OpenCV, NLTK, CNN, RNN, LSTM, pytorch while using GPU resources.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have practical hands-on experience in managing and delivering 2 to 4 projects in AI/ML/Analytics projects preferably in BFSI domain
- Experience on dimensionality reductionality concepts like PCA, Filters, Ensemble methods, Backward/Forward elimination, feature abstraction
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, data mining and software architecture
- Deep knowledge in mathematics and statistics or operation research.
- Hands-on experience in Python or R, SQL and/or NoSQL databases; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset.
How to Apply for ReBIT Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Go to the official website “https://rebit.org.in”.
Step 2: Scroll down and select “Open Positions” under Careers.
Step 3: Click “Senior Data Scientist “, then choose your desired title.
Step 4: Read the job description clearly up to your understanding level.
Step 5: Once you are satisfied with their essential qualification.
Step 6: Select “Apply for this role” below the job description page.
Step 7: Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
Step 8: Finally submit your updated CV/ Resume to your desired job title.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Applicants must have complete B.Sc/BA/BE/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or Statistics or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred and Relevant Master’s degree preferred.
Candidates shall have 5-8 years of relevant industry experience from relevant filed.
Candidates can apply for ReBIT Recruitment 2021 from this page.