RDD Tripura Recruitment 2020 Notification Released on the official site. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment of Common Ombudsmen under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA by clubbing the districts in following manners. So, Candidates can send the application form on or before 15.06.2020. RDD Tripura Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
RDD Tripura Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Rural Development Department Tripura|
RDD Tripura Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- i) Dhalai and Khowai – 1 Ombudsperson (the applicant should be the resident of any of the two districts)
- ii) West Tripura and Sepahijala – 1 Ombudsperson (the applicant should be the resident of any of the two districts)
iii) Gomati and South Tripura – 1 Ombudsperson (the applicant should be the resident of any of the two districts)
Total – 03
RDD Tripura Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- The candidate should be a person of eminent standing with ten years of experience in public administration, law, academics, social work or management. Experience in working with people or community organization will be a mandatory requirement.
- No person who is a member of a political party shall be considered for appointment as Ombudsman.
- The person selected as Ombudsman must be physically active and capable of conducting field tours, inspection and visits to remote locations in the districts.
- The person should be ordinarily resident of any of two concerned districts.
- The person who has already served as Ombudsman shall not be eligible.
RDD Tripura Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates should have Max 68yrs of Age Limit
RDD Tripura Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Subject to any notification by the State Government, the Ombudsman shall be allowed compensation, in the form of a fee, of Rs 1000/- (rupees one thousand) per sitting with maximum upper limit of Rs 20,000/- (rupees twenty thousand only) per month. The Office of MGNREGA Ombudsman shall be located at the District Headquarters.
How to Apply for RDD Tripura Recruitment 2020:
Go to RDD Tripura Official Site. Search for the advertisement for Ombudsman Vacancy. Read the Notification & check the further Details apply online. Interested candidate may apply with full bio-data as per prescribed application format enclosed, and should be addressed to the Secretary, Rural Development Department, Government of Tripura, Capital Complex, Secretariat, Agartala 799010 so as to reach within 15th June 2020. Finally submit it before the Closing Date & take the application form printout for future use.
Terms and Condition: –
The details terms and condition may kindly be perused at http:/ jrural.tripura.gov.in.
The salient terms and condition are as follows: 2.2.15 Performance of an Ombudsman shall be judged in terms of efficiency and efficacy shown in discharge of duties and exercising of powers as per the procedure prescribed in the “Instructions on Ombudsman”. Output of an Ombudsman may be quantified as
(i) Percentage of disposal of complaints;
(ii) Diligence in mducting proceedings and quality of work;
(iii) Regularity of annual reporting to the Chief Secretary and Secretary of the State Nodal Department, recommenaing appropriate action;
(iv) Timely and regular submission of Annual Report to the Chief Secretary and Secretary Nodal Department, containing a general review of activities of the office of the Ombudsman and
(v) Timely and regular submission of annual compilation of awards of the Ombudsman between April and March of each financial year to the Chief Secretary and Secretary Nodal Department. Quality of work shall be assessed on the basis of clarity, analysis of facts, coverage of all issues/ grievances raised in the case and process followed.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|