RAJCRB Rajasthan Recruitment 2021 Out – RCRB Last Date Extended For 385 Vacancies Apply Online!! Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board (RCRB) invites online application for recruitment of 358 vacancies in Sahkari Upbhokta Wholesale Bhandars (SUWB) and Kraya Vikraya Sahkari Samities (KVSS). These vacancies are allocated for the post of Clerk, Junior Assistant, Salesman, Godown Keeper, Storekeeper, Typist & Cashier posts. As per the recent notice,
- RCRB Online Application for these posts has now extended to April 30, 2021. The interested candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below. Last date for printing your application is 15.5.2021.
- All the other conditions and eligibility mentioned in the advertisement will remain unchanged. Please refer to our notification for more details.
- Those who have not yet completed their online applications are advised to complete their applications as soon as possible. The board has clearly started that this is the last/final extension for filling of online application forms.
- Applicant should have holding graduation degree from a recognized university. Candidate should have attained a minimum age of 21 years but should not be more than 33 years on the last date prescribed for submission of online application. The Selection will be based on Online Examination. The application fee For General/ Creamy Layer of BC/ MBC/ Other State candidates – Rs. 1200 and For Sahariya/ SC/ ST/ Non Creamy Layer of BC/ EWS/ MBC/ TSP Area/ Disabled candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 600. The mode of payment will be only based on online. Check official notification for more details about the recruitment details.
How to apply for the RCRB Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find & click the Detail Advertisement for Recruitment to Various posts in SUWB and KVSS.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Check the form once.
- Submit & take a hard copy for future use.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.
Candidates must be graduated from a Recognized Institute / University.
Candidate should have attained a minimum age of 21 years but should not be more than 33 years.