RCFL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited – Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time for training at Trombay / Thal. The Online submission of the application will commence from 08.12.2020 to 22.12.2020. RCFL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
RCF Recruitment 2020:
Name of the Board
|Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited|
RCFL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Passed H. Sc/SSC/B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology/ MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full-time Course)/ CA/ICWA/MFC/MBA (Finance & Accounts)/Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management/ Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge/ Diploma in Engineering & Medical Lab Technology in respective discipline
RCFL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 01.11.2020
RCFL Salary Quora:
- Class XII – Rs.7000/- per month
- Technician Apprentices or Diploma Holder in any stream or Sandwich Course – Rs.8000/- per month
- Graduate Apprentices or Degree Apprentices or Degree in any stream Rs.9000/- per month
RCFL Recruitment Selection Process:
- A merit list will be drawn in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification. Wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute.
- The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of reporting, in case of final selection.
- The candidates from the merit list will be called for documents verification if found suitable then they will be appointed as Trade Apprentice Trainee.
- Only 1 week period will be given to the trainee for joining. If the trainee does not join within the given time his/her candidature will be cancelled.
How to Apply for RCF Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- Interested and eligible candidates should register their names on the online portal i.e. www.apprenticeship.gov.in / www.mhrdnats.gov.in / https://apprenticeshipindia.org/courses/type/optional for optional trades and thereafter apply to Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited.
- Visit website www.rcfltd.co
- Click on “RECRUITMENT” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – 2020”
- View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- Click on” I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form
- Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
- After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE/SUBMIT” to save/submit the data entered.
- After submission of the application, the Application form will be generated.
- Click on “Print” button to print the Application form which will be required at the time of Joining, if shortlisted. The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled online.
**Download Latest Exam Result 2020**
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
22.12.2020 is the last date to apply for RCF Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Apply online starts for RCF Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 08.12.2020
What is the selection process for RCF Recruitment 2020?
The candidates from the merit list will be called for documents verification if found suitable then they will be appointed as Trade Apprentice Trainee.