RCFL Recruitment 2021 out- 50 Operator Grade I Vacancies: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd) has issued a job advertisement for Operator Grade I (Chemical), Grade–A-8. There are 50 vacancies for the positions. From 07 June 2021 to 21 June 2021, eligible and interested candidates can apply for RCF Operator Recruitment 2021. Details can be found here.
RCFL Operator Grade I Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd)|
|Name of the Post||
Operator Grade I (Chemical), Grade–A-8
No. of Vacancy
|21 June 2021|
RCFL Operator Grade I Age Limit 2021:
Unreserved candidates must be 36 years old, SC/ST candidates must be 41 years old, and OBC candidates must be 39 years old. For additional information, candidates should refer to the official notification.
RCFL Operator Grade I Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- The candidates should completed Full time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) i.e. AO(CP) Trade. The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in AO(CP) Trade should necessarily be completed after passing of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree
- The candidates should have secured minimum 55% marks in last year (or Average/Aggregate of last two semesters) of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree Course (50% for SC/ST category candidates).
The candidate must possess Seven years work experience preferably in Fertilizer or Chemical industry (Pesticides, Agro chemical, Chlor Alkali, Organic Chemical Manufacturing) having continuous process and performing the job in Process/Production Dept.
RCFL Operator Grade I Salary Details 2021:
The selected candidate would be appointed in the A8 grade on a pay scale of Rs.26000-80000, with a minimum total monthly gross compensation of Rs.47,000/-(Approx) including Basic Pay +VDA (23.20%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (24 percent ).
RCFL Operator Grade I Application Fees:
General, OBC, and EWS category candidates must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Only) plus Bank Charges and related taxes (GST) for vacancies in the Workers’ category when submitting an online application form. Candidates have the option of paying using an internet banking account or a credit or debit card. Candidates in the SC/ST category are not needed to submit an application fee.
RCFL Operator Grade I Selection Process:
- The candidates who have applied for the post through Online Application will be called for Trade Test in the ratio of 1:7 on the basis of Qualification and Work experience rating score.
- Rating score of Qualification and Work experience will be decided in respect of the candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria (as per advertisement) on the basis of data received in Online Applications form.
- The documents of the candidates will be verified before appearing for trade test. If any candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria and/or is not able to provide required supporting documents of eligibility criteria before the trade test, will not be allowed to appear for the trade test.
- As regard Educational qualification, for the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks, Marks obtained in Theory subject and In-plant Training will only be considered. The marks shown in Games/Sessional/Discipline, etc. will not be considered so as to maintain parity of pattern of awarding the marks with the other Institute/University.
How to Apply RCFL Operator Grade I Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible Candidates can visit the given link.
- Check the Home page and Clicks apply online option.
- Interested and eligible candidates register the details.
- Fill the application form attach the mentioned documents.
- Pay application fee, If Required & Submit the application form after once check the filled application details.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 50 numbers of vacancies for the posts.
Eligible and interested can apply for RCFL Operator Recruitment 2021 from 07 June 2021 to 21 June 2021
The age limit for the post is 36 years for unreserved category, For SC / ST Category – 41 years, For OBC Category – 39 years.