RBS College Recruitment 2020. Raja Balwant Singh College (RBS College) is located at Bichpuri, Agra, Uttar Pradesh which started in 1878. Now the board released the official notification for the recruitment of the post of Subject-Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant (Computer), Assistant. Interested candidates can apply for the post before the last date. The last date to apply for the post is 26.11.2020. Now, let’s see eligibility criteria and other details of this post in this page.
RBS College Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Raja Balwant Singh College|
|Post Name||Subject-Matter Specialist,
Programme Assistant (Computer),
RBS College Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
The board released the total vacancies of 04. The post wise vacancies are provided below.
- Subject-Matter Specialist- 02 (Home Science-01, Agriculture Extension-01)
- Programme Assistant (Computer) – 01
- Assistant – 01
RBS College Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts must fulfill the following age limits. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC may be given in accordance with the rules.
- Subject-Matter Specialist – age limit is 35 years as on 01.07.2020.
- Programme Assistant (Computer) – Max. age limit is 30 years on 01.07.2020.
- Assistant – Age limit is 21-30 years on 01.07.2020.
RBS College Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts should possess the following educational criteria.
- Subject-Matter Specialist – Master degree in (i) Home Science (ii) Agriculture Extension; or any other branch of science/social science relevant to agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Programme Assistant (Computer) – : Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or any other branch of science/social science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Assistant – A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
RBS College Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
Candidates should buy application form, which will be available in the office of the Principal, R. B. S. College, Agra at Main Campus on Rs. 200/- in cash or Rs. 250/- through D.D. in favour of Principal, R.B.S. College, Agra. Application forms will be available upto 19.11.2020.
RBS College Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected candidates may get the benefits as per the following scales.
- Subject-Matter Specialist – Pay Band 15600-39100, Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Programme Assistant (Computer) – Pay Band 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Assistant – Pay Band 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
How to Apply for RBS College Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Go to official site of RBS College Agra.
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully.
Step 3: If you are eligible then buy the application which will be available in the office of the Principal, R. B. S. College, Agra at Main Campus.
Step 4: Fill your details and submit.
Step 5: Take a copy our application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|