RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021 – Last Date To Apply | Latest Banking Jobs In RBI!!!. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has going to end the registration process for Medical Consultant posts of 1 vacancy. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 05.04.2021. The Contract for engagement will be for a period of three years. If you are looking for a career in banking sector, then this will be a good opportunity for you. So refer the eligibility details in our blog and move to the application procedure.
To apply for this recruitment applicants must have the below said eligibility criteria:
- Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply
- The Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
- The applicants should have their own clinic/ dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s office
The rate of remuneration and the indicative duty hours are tabulated below:
|S.No||Location||Tentative Working Hours||Remuneration|
|1||Main Office Building Reserve Bank of India, Amir manzil, 1-C, Rajbagh, Srinagar190008||08 hours in a month||Rs.1000/- per hour for the entire period of
contractOut of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense
Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to medical examination tests and other document verification process.
Reserve bank of India,
Rail Head Complex,
Jammu – 180012
Application Procedure of RBI Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible aspirants should have sent their application form to the below mentioned postal address.
- The application should be sent in a sealed cover super scribed “Application for the post of Medical Consultant, RBI, Srinagar on Contract Basis with fixed hourly remuneration”
- Attested copies of relevant certificates should be attached with the application form
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificates
- Experience Certificates
Human Resource Management Department,
Reserve Bank of India,
Rail Head Complex,
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The last date to apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021 is 05.04.2021
What is the selection procedure of RBI Recruitment 2021?
The Interview Date will be announced soon to the candidates