RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card 2022 Out; Download Phase I Call Letter &Hall Ticket Here!!Reserve Bank of India has released the Admission Letter for Online Examination (Phase-I) for the Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’-General-PY-2022. So, candidates can download the admit card in the mentioned below link in our blog.
RBI Officer in Grade B Admit Card | RBI Grade B Officer Call Letter Download | RBI Grade B Officer Hall Ticket:
|Board’s Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Position||Officers in Grade ‘B’|
|Interview Date||27.05.2022 & 26.05.2022|
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Admit Card:
- Commencement of Call letter Download 13 – 05 – 2022
- Closure of Call letter Download 28 – 05 – 2022
- The phase I Online examination will be conducted on May 28, 2022 for the duration of 2 Hours. Examination will consist of 200 questions of 1 mark each. Selection for the posts will be done through ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interviews.
|Name of the Tests||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Version||Time|
|General Awareness||80||80||Bilingual i.e. Hindi and English except test of English Language||25 Minutes|
|English Language||30||30||25 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30||30||25 Minutes|
Papers of Phase I (except the test of English Language) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English). Call Letter will be online from the above mentioned date. Download your call Letter before the closure date.
How to Download the RBI Officers in Grade B (DR) – General Admit Card?
- Visit official site of RBI
- Search the Call Letter under current vacancies
- Then click on the Admission Letters, other guidelines and information handouts for Direct Recruitment for the post of Officer in Grade ‘B’ (General) – Panel Year 2022 link in the home page
- Enter the Login password after the page appear on the screen
- Check and download
- Take a printout for future use
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
REGISTRATION NO.& PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.