RBI JE Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern for Civil/ Electrical. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has going to be conduct the Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT) for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical). The Online Examination will be held on March 08, 2021 (Tentative). Therefore, ever RBI aspirants need to do hard work for to get the job in RB Bank. Follow the given guidelines and practice according to that Reserve Bank of India JE Syllabus, exam pattern then you can easily crack the written exam with high score.
RBI JE Syllabus 2021
Name of the Board
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)|
|Online Exam Date||
Mode of Exam
RBI JE Exam Pattern 2021: Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)
|S. No||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||50||50||150mins (separate time for each section)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
|4||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
RBI JE Syllabus 2021: Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Decision Making.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Space Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Basic design principles of reinforced cement concrete and knowledge of IS:456
- Calculation of area/volume of various geometrical shapes, mode of measurements as per IS: 1200.
- Surveying and contouring.
- Preliminary design principles of steel members and knowledge of IS:800
- Estimation and quantity surveying, Analysis of rates with knowledge of current market availability of materials, makes and rates and also interpreting building drawings.
- Construction technology.
- Water proofing materials and technology.
- Sanitary and plumbing Engineering.
- Water conservation techniques.
- Basics of other civil engineering subjects.
- Green building norms and materials.
- Building materials their uses and makes, physical & chemical properties, procedures of standard tests of building material and finished products.
- Water purification.
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Pumping systems
- Various types of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors.
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning & refrigeration.
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems.
- Energy conservation techniques.
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Basics of elevator design, electrical safety protections, controllers, etc.
- Basics of CCTV system, Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules.
- Switch gears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
- Transformers, working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance.
- LT distribution system. Cabling/internal wring system, panel design and fault finding, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Type of earthling, testing, lightning arrestor, etc.
- Lighting design of office areas.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the Exam Date for RBI JE 2021?
The Online Examination will be held on March 08, 2021 (Tentative).
What is the Selection Process for RBI JE 2021?
Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Candidates can download RBI JE Syllabus from our Website.