RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result Date 2021 – Check Information Here: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will announce the Grade B Officer Phase II results on its official website. There are 322 positions available for this vacancy. The exam took place on March 31st and April 1st, 2021, and the results can be found on the blog after releasing.
Candidates who have taken the exam can access the results here. The RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2021 for Gr B (DR) – DEPR/ DSIM, General will take place on March 31st and April 1st, 2021. The final result will be available shortly. After the release, the RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result will be available for download.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Results 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Reserve Bank of India|
Name of the Post
Grade B Officer
|No. of Vacancy||
|31.03.2021 & 01.04.2021|
Result will release soon
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result Expected Date:
- The RBI Grade B Officer Test is a common exam for those pursuing a career in finance, and the RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment notification is eagerly awaited by most bank job seekers in India. This essay will give information regarding the RBI Grade B Exam. The examination is divided into three stages: Phase I, Phase II, and an interview. On March 6, 2021, the paper 1 exam was held. The paper 2 exam for selected candidates was conducted on April 1, 2021 for General Stream and March 31, 2021 for Gr ‘B’ DEPR and DSIM- 2021.
- Candidates who are chosen after Paper 2 will be invited to an interview. On the basis of their success in Phase II/exam, candidates are chosen for an interview. The interview will be scored on a scale of 75 points. Candidates who are waiting for their results can do so by visiting this page. Candidates are encouraged to visit our website for more information.
How to download RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2021?
- Candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.rbi.org.in/.
- Check the opportunities option in the home page
- Click the “RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result” link.
- Download the PDF and check it as per your roll number wise
- If your roll number displayed in the screen then you will be selected for phase 2
- Taker a print out for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 322 positions available for this vacancy.
The exam took place on March 31st and April 1st, 2021
The result will be release soon.