RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Check Eligibility Details Here!!!! Reserve Bank of India has going to release the notification soon for the post of Assistant for filling up vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for a jobs in banking sector, its great opportunity to apply for this recruitment. The RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Last Date to apply will be intimated soon. Lets check the detailed about the qualification, salary scale and other details
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Last Date||Announce Soon|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The age limit for the RBI is 20 to 28 years old. To be eligible, candidates must have been born between the dates of 02/12/1991 and 01/12/1999 (both days included).
According to the Central Government’s Reservation Rules & Regulations, age relaxation will benefit the reserved group. Upper Age Relaxation is divided into the following categories.
- SC/ST Category – 05 years (up to 33 years)
- OBC Category – 03 years (up to 31 years)
- PWD (GEN) – 10 years (up to 38 years)
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years (up to 41 years)
- Ex-servicemen – 22 years (up to 50 years)
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years (up to 43 years)
- Widows/ Divorced Women – 10 years (up to 38 years)
- Domiciled in the state of J&K – 05 years (up to 33 years)
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- Educational Qualification for this post is Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% in the aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) and knowledge of word processing on a computer.
- A candidate in the Ex-servicemen category (excluding dependents of ex-servicemen) must be a graduate of a recognized university or have passed the Armed Forces’ matriculation or equivalent test and have served in the military for at least 15 years.
- Candidates looking for a position in a specific recruitment office should be fluent in the language (i.e., be able to read, write, and speak it).speak and understand the state’s/any of the states under the recruitment office’s jurisdiction.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Salary Scale:
- For Assistant Posts, the starting monthly pay scale will be around Rs. 14,650/- (i.e. Rs. 13,150/- + two advance increments for Graduates). Currently, the shortlisted candidates would receive a monthly Gross Salary (Emoluments) of roughly Rs. 36,091.
- However, the salary scale for selected candidates will be Rs. 13150-750 (3)-15400-900(4)-19000-1200 (6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800 1480(3)-33240-1750 (1)-34990 (20 years).
- As per the rules in effect at the moment, selection candidates will be eligible for various allowances such as Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transportation Allowance, and so on. Please see the official notification below for all details.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selection Process will be based on
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
- 450/- (Exam Fee + Intimation Charges) for General, EWS, and OBC Categories
- 50/- for SC/ST/ PWD/ EXS. category (Intimation Charges Only)
- For employees: Rs. 1000/- (No Exam Fee & Intimation Charges)
- Fee payment options include Internet Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), MPS, Cash Cards, and Mobile Wallets.
- The applicants are responsible for any bank or transaction fees. Under no circumstances will the application fee be repaid, nor will it be retained in reserve for any future examination or selection.
How to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Go to Official Site of RBI
- In the home page, find and check the notification for the post of Assistant
- Click the link and read the details
- If you are interested, then
- Fill the required details in your application and Submit
- Take a printout for future reference
There are various vacancy available for these position
The last date for submission of application will be announce soon
The age limit for the RBI is 20 to 28 years old.