RBI Assistant Manager 2021 Recruitment, Apply Online begin for Various Posts at rbi.org.in!!!. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has commenced online application procedure for the posts of Legal Officer, Manager and Assistant Manager posts of 29 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply till 10.03.2021. Earlier, a short notification was released by the board regarding this recruitment. Now the exam conducting authority has released the detailed notification.
Out of 29 vacancies, 11 vacancies are allotted for Legal Officer, one vacancy is allotted for Manager post and 17 vacancies are allotted for Assistant Manager posts. The minimum and maximum age limit is 21 years and 40 years.
As per the notification, candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in the relevant field. Also candidates should need minimum 3 years experience in corresponding field.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Opening date for online registration: 23/02/2021
- Last date for registration: 10/03/2021
- Last date for payment of application fee: 10/03/2021
- Exam Date: 10/04/2021 (Tentatively)
- Result Date: Notifies Soon
Selection will be through Online and Offline Examinations and Interview. The selection process may be varied depending to the posts
Know How to Apply:
- Click on the link given after check the eligibility criteria
- If you are a new user, then complete your registration
- Fill all the details in application form, Pay the prescribe fee
- Upload the needed documents, submit your application
- The Direct Link to apply online is provided here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
How many vacancies are allotted for RBI Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 29 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
What is the last date to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021?
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 10.03.2021
What is the selection procedure of RBI Recruitment 2021?
The selection will be made based on Online and Offline Examinations and Interview