Rajasthan gets 300 Million dollar Loan approval from Asian Development Bank for its secondary towns. Rajasthan State Government has got 300 million dollar loan approval from Asian Development Bank for water supply, sanitation infrastructure and services in secondary towns of Rajasthan.
- The project is likely to build citywide access for improved water supply services for around 5.7 lakh people and enhanced sanitation services for about 7.2 lakh people in minimum 14 secondary towns.
- Secondary town means the towns which have 20,000 to one lakh residents.
- Water supply systems in at least eight project towns will improve by 2027 with the implementation of the project.
- The project will improved water supply services for about 5.7 lakh people.
- Prior to this the state government has implemented two multi-sector urban investment projects supported by ADB since 2000.
- Governor: Kalraj Mishra
- Chief Minister: Ashok Gehlot
- Capital: Jaipur
- Headquarters: Mandaluyong, Philippines
- President: Masatsugu Asakawa
- Founded: 19 December 1966
1) As per ADB India’s economy to contract by which percent in FY2020-21? – 9%
2) Asian Development Outlook Report is released by which organization? – ADB
3) ‘Tackling the COVID-19 youth employment crisis in Asia and the Pacific’ is a joint report of ADB and which organization? – ILO
4) ADB sanctions how much loan amount to India to combat COVID-19? – 3 million dollar
5) Who has been appointed as Vice President of ADB recently? – Ashok Lavasa
6) Asian Development Bank (ADB) and India sign $177 million loan to upgrade state highways of which state? – Maharashtra
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|