RAISE 2020, Artificial Intelligence Summit by NITI Aayog & IT Ministry- Key Highlights. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and NITI Aayog organised RAISE Summit (Responsible AI for Social Empowerment, 2020). The Summit is to be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi virtually on 05th October 2020.
- India joined the Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence along with US, Australia, UK, France, Germany, and Canada in June 2020.
The summit aims to transform education, health and agricultural areas.
Key Highlights of the Summit:
- The summit is a global meeting of minds to exchange ideas and chart a course for using AI for social transformation
- The Summit is to feature some of the most exciting startups working in Artificial Intelligence-related fields.
- More than 38,700 stakeholders have registered for the summit from 125 countries
- The summit will add 957 billion USD to the Indian economy by 2035.
About Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology:
- Union Minister: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Minister of State: Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao
1) The first of its kind summit named “RAISE 2020”, is associated with which field? – Artificial Intelligence
2) Which city is set to host the international naval event ‘MILAN’ in March 2020? – Vishakhapatnam
3) Which city plays host to the annual ‘World Future Energy Summit’ of the year 2020? – Abu Dhabi
4) ‘World Cities Summit’ is a global biennial conference hosted by which country? – Singapore
5) ‘RAISE 2020’, is the first global Artificial Intelligence Summit of which country? – India
6) The United Nation’s COP 26 climate change summit, which has been postponed to 2021, was scheduled to be held in which city? – Glascow
7) What is the constituency of Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad? – Patna Sahib, Bihar
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|