North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – Group C Vacancies | Download RRC NCR Notification PDF and Apply Online. North Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, was released the notification for the recruitment process of Group C Vacancies. Candidates who are pass in 10th class is a minimum qualification to apply for this recruitment. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment are advised to refer the Official site and download the notification PDF then refer it thoroughly.
NCR Recruitment 2021 Last Date
- 25.12.2021 is the last date for receipt of online application for NCR Recruitment 2021. No other mode of application should be entertained. Application received after the last date will never be considered.
- Online application and Official notification direct link is available at the end of this page.
- The board has been inviting online applications from outstanding sports persons having minimum sports norms and educational qualification.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Qualification
- The candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 is mandatory. The candidate must have completed an Intermediate or Equivalent Examination from a recognised board as a minimum requirement. Candidates for technical positions must have completed an Act Apprenticeship or ITI. SCVT/NCVT must authorise the Certificate of Act Apprenticeship/ITI. Using the link provided below on this page, you may learn more about the qualifying requirements.
- Trails and evaluations of athletic achievements, among other things, will be used to shortlist candidates. Only those candidates who pass the trials will be considered for the next round of the recruiting process. The HQ office will complete the recruitment procedure. Shortlisted candidates will be paid of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200+GP Rs. 1900 to 2000 per month from the respective board.
- The exam fee is Rs. 250 for applicants belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWDs, Women, Minorities, and Economically Backward Classes, and Rs. 500 for all other candidates, with a return of Rs. 400 for those who actually sit in the trial exam.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|