RRC WR JE Recruitment 2021 – Last Date Reminder for 80+ 10th & 12th Passed Vacancies. This is Last Date Reminder Notification for Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancy!!! Western Railway has invites ONLINE applications from eligible serving employees of Western Railway as on the date of notification for filling up the 9 posts of Junior stenographer English/Hindi ,Level 04 and 8 posts of Junior Translator Hindi , Level 06 against GDCE Quota as per vacancies indicated herein.
Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. RRC WR shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush.
Railway JE Recruitment 2021 Apply Online | Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Last Date 10th Pass | Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Last Date 12th Pass:
- Please read all the instructions in this notification carefully and ensure that you are eligible to apply before filling the online application form available on the RRC – WR websitehttps://www.rrc-wr.com.
- Candidates shall pass Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Production /Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR a combination of any sub stream of basic Streams of Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical/ Electronics /Instrumentation & Control Engineering From a recognized University/Institute.
- Applicants also completed Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognised institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Mechatronics / Mechanic Diesel / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Welder / Machinist.
- Job Seekers do not exceeding minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit for UR category is 42 years, for OBC is 45 years and for SC/ST candidates age limit is 47 years as on 01.01.2022.
- Recruitment process will involve Computer Based Test (CBT), Document Verification, and Medical Examination. The candidates, who qualify the CBT, will be called for Document Verification and e-Call letter will be available for downloading from RRC Website.
- All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated in Para B, working in 7th CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in GDCE selection.
How to Apply for RRC WR JE Recruitment 2021:
Step1: Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com and Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPPLICATION” link OR Click on the “New Registration” link.
Step 2: Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, e-mail Address and Mobile number.
Step 3: On submission of required details, an e-mail will be received in the registered e-mail ID. Open inbox of your registered e-mail and click on the link received to proceed further.
Step 4: Login using the Registration Number & Password sent in the e-mail.
Step 5: Upload your scanned recent colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, up to 70kb, 100 DPI, ONLY JPEG format), scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, up to 30kb size ONLY in JPEG format) and the minimum required Educational/Technical Qualification Certificate.
Step 6: Candidates are advised to take a printout of their application which is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
Step 7: Before submitting the application, employees should ensure and check the accuracy of all the details filled and then press the SUBMIT button for online application.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates shall pass Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Production /Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Job Seekers do not exceeding minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit for UR category is 42 years, for OBC is 45 years and for SC/ST candidates age limit is 47 years as on 01.01.2022.
Recruitment process will involve Computer Based Test (CBT), Document Verification, and Medical Examination.