Railway Minister Piyush Goyal takes additional charge of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, after Ram Vilas Paswan. Union Minister for Railways, Commerce and Industry got additional charge of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution after Ram Vilas Paswan’s Demise. President Ram Nath Kovind has governed that Mr. Goyal is assigned the charge of the Ministry in addition to his existing portfolios.
- Piyush Goyal is the Minister of Railways and Commerce and Industry in the Cabinet
- He is replacing late Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan who passed away following an illness on Thursday.
- Ram Vilas Paswan, who hailed from Bihar, passed away at the age of 74.
- Paswan, one of India’s most prominent leaders in India and eight-time Lok Sabha MP
- President of India, Ram Nath Kovind, on the advice of PM Narendra Modi, directed that Piyush Goyal be assigned the ministry in addition to his existing portfolios.
- What is the Constituency of Union Minister Piyush Goyal? – Rajya Sabha, Maharashtra
- Who represented India at the second G20 Virtual Trade and Investment Ministers Meeting? – Piyush Goyal
- The salary and allowances of the Ministers of the Government of India are determined by whom? – Parliament
- Who released the First National Startup Awards 2020? – Piyush Goyal
- Recently, Piyush Goyal inaugurated the Renaming of Naugarh Railway Station to – Siddharthnagar Railway Station
- Piyush Goyal and Pralhad Joshi dedicated railway museum at which city? – Hubballi
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|