Eastern Railway Group C Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply Online Soon | Check Eligibility & Salary Details. The Eastern Railway Department has announced the recruitment for 2021. Here you can get the direct official link to apply for the 2021 Recruitment. According to the announcement, there are a total of 21 vacancies across India in Western Railway recruitment.
Full information on these vacancies can be found on our site. Visit the official website of Western Railway at https://www.rrc-wr.com/ to apply for these jobs. Once you know the full details and qualifications, apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the functions of the Central Government.
Eastern Railway Group C Recruitment 2021:
- ONLINE Applications are invited from the eligible and meritorious Sports Persons as per criteria given below, for filling up of 21 (Twenty one) posts in following categories in Eastern Railway.
- Candidates must Passed Graduation or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a Govt. recognized university and Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational qualification must be from a Govt. recognized Board/Council.
- Candidates must mandatorily upload scanned copy of relevant documents in support of their educational qualification while filling up the online application form and the original of educational qualification certificate must be produced on the day of Trials, Documents Verification and as when directed.
- Applicants do not exceeding Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. The date of reckoning of age shall be 01/01/2022 and No age relaxation (Upper or Lower) shall be permissible.
- The recruitment will be based on trials & assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms, Educational Qualifications, etc. The candidates, who are found FIT in trials, only will be considered for next stage.
- The e-call letter for recruitment process would be available for online download on RRC/ER’s website only for 20 days before the Trial date. Call letter would not be sent by post. The candidates are hereby instructed to be in readiness for recruitment process and treat it as a notice for the same. The candidates are instructed to check the website of RRC/ER regularly, henceforth upto finalization of recruitment process.
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below: Rs. 500/- (Rupees five Hundred only) with a provision for refunding Rs.400/ (Rupees four hundred) to those who actually appear a. For assessment of recognized Sports achievements as per norms 50 Marks b. Educational Qualification 10 Marks in the Trial. For candidates belonging to SC, ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes, Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred Fifty) only with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the Trial.
- Candidates should confirm if they wish to receive the refundable portion of examination fees (Rs. 400/- or Rs.250/- as applicable) on attending trials in the account from which they have made payment or alternatively, provide the beneficiary account in which they wish to receive the refund viz. beneficiary name, account number, name of Bank and its IFSC code. The refundable portion of examination fees shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must Passed Graduation or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a Govt. recognized university and Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination.
Applicants do not exceeding Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
The recruitment will be based on trials & assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms, Educational Qualifications, etc. The candidates, who are found FIT in trials, only will be considered for next stage.