Quad 2020 – India, Japan hold strategic dialogue to expand association in third countries. Union External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar conducted a bilateral meeting with Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi in Tokyo after Quad ministerial meeting.
- During the 13th India-Japan Foreign Ministers’ Strategic Dialogue, progress made in India-Japan Special Strategic and Global Partnership was reviewed.
- Discussions were also held on maritime security, trade and investment, manufacturing, skill development, connectivity and infrastructure, health and wellness, Indo-Pacific Ocean Initiative and UN Reforms.
- Earlier, Jaishankar participated in the second India-Australia-Japan-USA Ministerial Meeting as the leaders followed up on their discussions on the post-COVID international order.
About Ministry of External Affairs:
- Union Minister: Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
- Capital: Tokyo
- Currency: Japanese yen
- Prime minister: Yoshihide Suga
1) Who represented India in QUAD Foreign Minister’s Meet 2020? – Union Minister s jaishankar
2) India, Israel and which country held summit virtually, to work together in 5G technology? – US
3) Dharma Guardian, the joint military exercise between India and which country? – Japan
4) Where did India & Australia hold third 2+2 dialogue? – New Delhi
5) Which are the three countries to launch “Supply Chain Resilience Initiative” to counter China? – India, Japan and Australia
6) The virtual Global Vaccine Summit 2020 was hosted by which country’s Prime Minister? – UK
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|