QCI Recruitment 2024 Notification: Quality Council of India invites online applications from qualified candidates for the post of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Executive Officer, and others. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of QCI. The last date for the receipt of the online application is 21.02.2024
|Quality Council of India
|Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Executive Officer, and others
QCI Recruitment 2024 Age Limit
Candidates should have a maximum age limit between 35 years to 55 years (differ for each post) as of the closing date of advertisement
QCI Recruitment 2024 Qualification
Candidates should possess Graduate Degree/Master’s Degree/MBBS/ BDS/BAMS/BHMS/ MBA/PGDM or equivalent from a recognized institute/ university
QCI Recruitment 2024 Experience
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years to 20 years of experience in the relevant field
QCI Recruitment 2024 Required Skills
Proficiency in use of standard computer-based applications
- Good communication & Presentation skills
- Proposal and Report writing abilities.
- Time Management and excellent team worker
- Proficiency in working on laptops/ computers.
- Decision making ability
QCI Recruitment 2024 Salary
The selected candidates will get a salary from Rs.10.9 to Rs.34.17/- lakhs per annum
How to Apply for QCI Recruitment 2024?
- Go to the official website of QCI: https://qcin.org/
- Click the online application form for various posts in QCI on the homepage
- Login or register in the portal
- Fill out the online application with required details
- Submit the online application on or before 21.02.2024