Punjab Health Department MO Recruitment 2021 Jobs Notification Out || Medical Officer Vacancies: Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab has released a notification for the recruitment of 287 vacancies of medical officers. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can check the details of the notification in this page. The eligible candidates are advised to download the application before 15 June 2021. The aspirants are directed to attend the interview on 19 June 2021. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment in this page.
Punjab Health Dept MO Recruitment 2021
Name of the Board
|Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancy||
|Application Download Last Date||
Punjab Health Department MO Job Age Limit:
Age of the candidates should below the age limit of 18 years to 37 years as on 01 January 2021
- The age relaxation for the SC/ BC candidate is 5 years will be given.
- For PWD candidates, the age relaxation of 10 years will be given.
- Candidates for Ex-Servicemen Category, the age relaxation will be given as mentioned in the notification.
PHD Punjab Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who possess the educational qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India. Along with the educational qualification, the candidates should have registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Punjab Health Department MO Job Fee Details:
Candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs. 1000/-for General Category and Rs. 600/- for Scheduled Caste / Backward Class category through demand draft in favour of State Health Society Punjab, payable at Chandigarh.
Punjab Health Department MO Salary:
Selected candidates will be paid pay and emoluments as per 7th Central Pay Commission Rs. 53100 Level 10 as per Pay Matrix Table. This was confirmed by the board through the official notification.
Punjab Health Department Medical Officer Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the academic performance and interview. As per the notification, the walk in interview will take place on 19.06.2021. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Punjab,
Parivar Kalyan Bhavan
Sector 34 A, Chandigar
How to Apply for Punjab Health Department MO Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- Go to the Recruitment tab and click the job you want to apply (Recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialist) In the Health Department of Punjab)
- Read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- Eligible candidates are requested to submit their all documents (self attested) at the address mentioned below.
Directorate, Health and Family welfare, Punjab,
Parivar Kalyan Bhawan,
Sector-34/A, Chandigarh. (Room No. 224)
- The application is available on the official site till 15 June 2021. Fill your details and submit. After that the candidates have to attend the interview at the mentioned date.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The candidates should possess the educational qualification of MBBS to apply for Punjab Health Department MO Recruitment 2021
There are 287 vacancies allotted for this Punjab Health Department MO Recruitment 2021
The Punjab Health Department MO Recruitment 2021 interview will take place on 19.06.2021