Pune University online exam scheduled on April 10, Provides Exam Guidelines!!!. Pune University has going to hold the examinations through online mode from April 10. Regarding this the university has released instructions to the students. So candidates who are going appear for the SPPU exams are advised to go through the guidelines
As per the schedule the first year to final year examinations will be held from April 10 onwards. Mahesh Kakade, Director, Board of. Examinations and Evaluation made the guidelines for the students on Savitribai Phule Pune University’s official site on unipune.ac.in.
- Regular, Backlog and Repeater first to last year exam will be held in online mode. The questions will be based on multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The Duration of the exam is one hour. The exam will be for 50 marks for 60 questions.
- For the examinees the varsity will activate the mock test link. The mock test will be available from 05.04.2021 to 09.04.2021 from 10 am to 3 pm. Candidates can attend the mock test to know the difficulty level of exam
- The university has provided a toll free number to the students if they will face any technical problem while attending the exam.
- The questions asked in the exam will be based on the syllabus notified in the circular no 4/2021. The backlog examination of engineering (2015 sample) first year’s first semester will probably be primarily based on one hundred pc syllabus.
- The scores secured by the candidates in every subject can be accessible within 48 hours after the examination in the students profile system. In case any complaints candidates can submit their complaints n the next 48 hours
- Students must keep the copy of the acknowledgement of online examination completion for additional reference
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|