PSTCL AE Recruitment 2021 out – 490 Assistant Manager/Junior Engineer/LDC/Assistant Engineer & Other Vacancies were offered – Apply Online || Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Details and Online Application fee Given – PSTCL Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification for Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer and Various other Post. There are vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online only before 17-05-2021. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment. Official Notification and application link were given in this post for your preference.
PSTCL LDC Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern for Typists, AE, JE & Telephone Mechanic Here!!!
PSTCL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Number of vacancies
PSTCL Vacancy 2021
|Assistant Engineer/ OT (Electrical)||43|
|Assistant Engineer/ OT (Civil)||6|
|Assistant Manager/ HR||2|
|Assistant Manager/ IT||1|
|Junior Engineer/ Sub Station||200|
|Junior Engineer/ Civil||15|
|Lower Division Clerk/ typist||140|
|Lower Division Clerk (Accountant)||40|
PSTCL Age Limit
- For the post of AE(OT)/ Electrical, AE(OT) Civil, Account Officer, Assistant Manager/ HR and Assistant Manager candidates age should between 20 to 37 years
- For Divisional Accountant, Junior Engineer or Substation, Junior Engineer/ Civil, Junior Engineer/ communication, Telephone Mechanic, LDC/ typist and LDC or Accountant age limit is 18 to 37 years
- Relaxation for upper age limit will be given to reserved candidates as per government norms and age relaxation will be given to candidates of Punjab domicile only.
Junior Engineer Educational Qualification
Assistant Engineer/ OT (Electrical, Civil): Candidates should have completed B.E or B.Tech in Electrical or Civil engineering with minimum of 60% as aggregated marks or AMIE with 60% marks from Institute of Engineering Kolkata.
Account Officer: Candidates should completed CA/ CWA or CMA from recognized university
Assistant Manager/ HR: Candidates should completed 2 years full time MBA or PG diploma recognized by AICTE with specialist in HR or IR with latest of 60% of Marks or employee of PSPCCL or PSTCL having 2 to 3 years of experience with MBA degree
Assistant Manager/ IT: Candidates should completed BE or B.tech or B.Sc., in CS or IT or MCA with 60% of marks or equivalent degree in respective discipline recognized by AICTE
Divisional Accountant: Candidates should have completed B.Com with 60% of marks or M.Com from recognized university or institute or inter in CA or CWA or CMA
Junior Engineer/ Sub Station/ Civil/ Communication: Candidates should completed full time regular 3 or 4 years diploma or BE or B.Tech in Electrical or electronic & Electrical Engineer or Civil or Telecommunication engineering from AICTE recognized university or Institution
Telephone Mechanic: Candidates should completed 3 or 4 years diploma in electronic and Communication engineering from recognized university with 50% of marks
LDC Typist/ Accountant: candidates should have completed Bachelor degree with at least 120 hours course with hand on experience in use of computer or IT in office productivity or DTP or posse’s computer information technology course with o level certificate from DOEACC and passes in Punjabi matriculation Education
PSTCL Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on online test process. The test will be conducted for 100 marks each question carry 1 mark and 0.25 negative mark will be given for each wrong answer
- For all the post except LDC/ Typist on Online test for 60 marks questions will be asked form their educational qualification subjects and for 40 marks questions will be asked from General Knowledge, reasoning or Numerical Ability and English Language. For LDC and Typist the exam pattern contains Static+ current affairs+ general knowledge for 20 marks, basic computer knowledge for 10 marks Logical reasoning or Quantitative aptitude contains 25 marks, Numerical Ability for 25 marks and General English for 20 marks
- Examination will be conducted on English expect for Telephone Mechanic. Telephone Mechanic can choose either English or Hindi as medium of Examination
PSTCL Application Fee
- All the candidates except EWS, SC and PWD candidates should pay Rs. 1200 as application fee with Rs. 216 as 18% GST and bank charges if applicable that is totally Rs. 1416
- SC and EWS candidates should pay Rs. 566 as application fee that is Rs. 480+86(18% GST)
- PWS candidates should pay Rs. 708 that is Rs. 600+108(18% GST)
- Last date for payment of fee is 19-05-2021
Junior Engineer Salary Details
- Candidates during the probation period mentioned in the offered of appointed or newly appointed or already in service in PSTCL candidates shall be paid as minimum admissible pay as per the department of finance.
- The minimum admissible pay in the offered of appointment is lower than the pay actually drawn by them on the post of which they hold. After the probation period was completed actually salary will be given based on the candidate’s performance.
How to Apply for PSTCL Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of PSTCL
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification
- Or use the link given in this page
- Then fill the application
- Upload the required documents pay application fee
- Submit the application
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply before 17-05-2021 to apply for PSTCL recruitment 2021.
There were 200 vacancies were offered for the post Junior Engineer/ Sub Station at PSTCL Recruitment 2021
General candidates should pay Rs. 1416 as application fee, SC and EWS candidates should pay Rs. 566 and PWD candidates should pay Rs. 708 as application fee