Punjab SSC Recruitment 2022: The Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab recruits the post of Veterinary Inspector Group – C from the Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Diary Development. There are 60 vacancies available. The Online Application starts on 12.12.2022 and ends on 12.01.2023.
PSSSB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
|Name of the Board||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Title of the Post||Veterinary Inspector Group – C|
|Application Starts on||12.12.2022|
PSSSB Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
Candidates should pass 10th and 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Math Subjects from a recognized University Board and should possess a Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology eligible to apply for the post.
PSSSB Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The Age limit for the General Category candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years.
- The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ ST of the State of Punjab shall be 42 years.
PSSSB Recruitment 2022 Fee:
The General Category Rs. 1000/- and for SC/BC/ Economically Weaker Section is Rs.250/- for (Ex-servicemen Self & Dependent) Rs.200/- and for Handicapped Rs.500/-
PSSSB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Candidates who successfully apply for the post will be subjected to a written test. Candidates who qualified in the written test will be called for counseling based on the decision taken by the board based on the merit based on the marks obtained.
PSSSB Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The written examination pattern and syllabus will be later published on the website of the board.
How to Apply for PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2022?
- The Online Applications will be available on the official site
- Instruction for applying online procedure is listed under the recruitment link available on the website of board.
- After clicking on the link, candidates should read these instructions carefully and complete each step successfully.
- After registering the candidate to pay the fee, upload a photo sign/ pay fee/ print
- Candidates must submit the online application one day after the date of submission.
The online application starts on 12.12.2022.
There are 60 vacancies available.
The last date to apply for the post is 12.01.2023